Where to Buy
Whitney All-in-One Granite Composite Kitchen Sink Graphite Gray and Bixby Faucet Kit
The Sinkology Whitney Granite Composite All-in-One design kit blends modern, flexible style with double-bowl utility. The Whitney-Bixby design kits feature the all-new Sinkology Whitney drop-in granite composite sink and the low-maintenance Bixby faucet from the trusted team at Pfister. The functional Bixby goes well in every kitchen. The faucet’s easy-to-clean brushed stainless-steel finish, pull-out spray head, and single-handle design makes the Bixby a perfect everyday faucet for busy families. The 360-degree swivel is especially useful when paired with the double-bowl Whitney, which features two equally sized interior bowls with rear-positioned drains to provide ample space for cleaning, soaking, and prepping. The sink’s Graphite Gray color offers a distinct style by balancing the subtle glamour of small, metallic flecks of granite stone with a uniform, low-shine matte finish for elegance and sophistication. The JOURNEY Collection is designed for easy DIY drop-in mounting with the option for undermount installation. All Sinkology kitchen and bath sinks are protected by our Everyday Promise Lifetime Warranty: our guarantee that your sink will perform as expected for life. The Whitney-Bixby All-in-One design kit comes complete with a Sinkology InSinkErator-compatible disposal drain and a Sinkology basket strainer drain.
- Drop in
- Dimensions: 33" x 22" x 9"
- Bowl dimensions: 14.25" x 16.5" x 9"
- Second bowl dimensions: 14.25" x 16.5" x 9"
- INCLUDED: Sinkology Whitney granite composite kitchen sink in Graphite Gray (#SK601-33GY); Sinkology InSinkErator Disposal Drain in Stainless Steel: (#TD35-03); Sinkology Strainer Drain in Stainless Steel: (#TB35-03); Pfister pull-out faucet in Stainless Steel
- IDEAL FOR: The Whitney double-bowl granite sink offers separate, spacious bowls for soaking and cleaning dishes and an always-accessible disposal drain, making it the ideal sink for active families.
- GRANITE COMPOSITE: Our unique granite composite material is a very specific, highly tested 80/20 blend of natural granite stone and acrylic resins to reinforce natural durability and ensure a uniform, nonporous surface.
- RESISTANT SURFACE: Sinkology’s JOURNEY sinks feature granite composite material that is resistant to scratches, stains, and damage from impact and high temperatures.
- COLOR: With clean, crisp lines, The Whitney features a stunning, modern Graphite Gray color that is uniform throughout the sink’s surface. Subtle metallic flecks highlight granite stone’s natural beauty.
- REAR DRAINS: The Whitney features two separate sink bowls, each with rear positioned drain holes.
- BOWL CONFIGURATION: Double (50/50)
- FAUCET FLEXIBILITY: The Whitney comes with a pre-drilled center hole with four (4) optional punch-out holes for a total of up to five (5) faucet, sprayer, and accessory varieties.
- EASY & FLEXIBLE INSTALLATION: Easy drop-in installation with option to be under-mounted to granite or solid surface counters; all installation hardware included.
- CABINET SIZE: 36in. minimum
- PFISTER SEAL: Advanced ceramic disc valve technology with a never-leak guarantee
- SPOUT: 360-degree swivel, mid-arc spout for average clearance
- FAUCET COLOR: Stainless Steel
- LIFETIME WARRANTY: The Whitney kitchen sink is protected by the Sinkology Everyday Promise lifetime warranty.