Where to Buy
Whitney All-in-One Granite Composite Kitchen Sink Graphite Gray and Clarify Faucet Kit
Sinkology’s Whitney-Clarify All-in-One design kit offers the best of modern design and healthy living: all in one, easy-to-buy package. Powered by the Pfister Clarify™ filter faucet, it’s never been this simple to bring healthy living and premium functionality to your kitchen sink. The Pfister Clarify faucet is equipped with the GE® 2X Highflow Filtration System. You can confidently serve drinking water, rinse produce, and prep food directly from your faucet, saving you time and money by eliminating the need for water to go through a separate filter unit. Combined with the Whitney granite composite kitchen sink, you will have a streamlined, beautiful solution for a healthy kitchen. The Whitney’s rich Graphite Gray surface showcases clean, crisp lines, while subtle metallic flecks offer an element of shine and highlight the natural beauty of the granite stone. Our granite sinks are nonporous, making them effortless to clean and easy to love: an added bonus in a kitchen centered on wellness. Our design kits make it simple to find a perfect sink and faucet combination to complete the heart of your home. The Whitney-Clarify All-in-One Design Kit is completed with a Sinkology InSinkErator-compatible disposal drain, a Sinkology stainless steel basket strainer drain, and a Sinkology stainless steel bottom grid. All Sinkology kitchen sinks are protected by the Sinkology Everyday Promise: our guarantee that your sink will perform as expected for life.
- Drop in
- Dimensions: 33" x 22" x 9"
- Bowl dimensions: 14.25" x 16.5" x 9"
- Second bowl dimensions: 14.25" x 16.5" x 9"
- INCLUDED: Sinkology Whitney granite composite kitchen sink in Graphite Gray (#SK601-33GY); Pfister Clarify™ 1-handle, pull-down kitchen faucet with GE® 2X Highflow Filtration System in Stainless Steel; Sinkology InSinkErator-compatible Disposal Drain in Stainless Steel (#TD35-03); Sinkology Basket Strainer Drain in Stainless Steel (#TB35-03); Sinkology Ando Bottom Grid in Stainless Steel (#SG015-12ST); Sinkology Non-Scratch Breeze Scrubber (#SSCRUB-101)
- IDEAL FOR: The Whitney double-bowl granite sink offers separate, spacious bowls for soaking and cleaning dishes and an always-accessible disposal drain, making it the ideal sink for active families.
- GRANITE COMPOSITE: Our unique granite composite material is a very specific, highly tested 80/20 blend of natural granite stone and acrylic resins to reinforce natural durability and ensure a uniform, nonporous surface.
- RESISTANT SURFACE: Sinkology’s JOURNEY sinks feature granite composite material that is resistant to scratches, stains, and damage from impact and high temperatures.
- COLOR: With crisp lines, the Whitney features a rich, matte Graphite Gray color that is uniform throughout the sink’s surface. Subtle metallic flecks highlight granite stone’s natural beauty
- REAR DRAINS: The Whitney features two separate sink bowls, each with rear positioned drain holes.
- BOWL CONFIGURATION: Double (50/50)
- FAUCET FLEXIBILITY: The Whitney comes with a pre-drilled center hole with four (4) optional punch-out holes for a total of up to five (5) faucet, sprayer, and accessory varieties.
- EASY & FLEXIBLE INSTALLATION: Easy drop-in installation with option to be under-mounted to granite or solid surface counters; all installation hardware included.
- CABINET SIZE: 36in. minimum
- PFISTER SEAL: Advanced ceramic disc valve technology with a never-leak guarantee
- SPOUT: Easy activation of filter mode directly via built-in Xtract™ faucet spout feature
- FAUCET COLOR: Stainless Steel
- LIFETIME WARRANTY: The Whitney kitchen sink is protected by the Sinkology Everyday Promise lifetime warranty.