Installation Kit with Antique Brown Caulk
The Sinkology complete Installation Kit comes with everything you need to finish off your kitchen or bath copper sink installation. For a secure installation of Sinkology copper sinks and even installing countertops, we include commercial grade clear silicone caulk. Sinkology neutral curing silicone does not react negatively with natural copper sinks, giving you a clean watertight seal that will last. Included with this kit is a heavy duty parallel frame caulking gun with built-in cutter and nozzle puncture tool. We also include a high-quality microfiber cloth and our very popular Silicone breeze scrubber that makes cleaning your copper sink a Breeze. As with all Sinkology products the complete installation kit is protected by a Lifetime Warranty.
- Complete install kit includes: 1 microfiber cloth, 1 Breeze silicone scrubber, 10.2oz neutral cure silicone (Clear), 10.2oz ant. Brown neutral cure silicone and heavy-duty silicone caulk gun
- Heavy duty parallel frame caulk gun lays flat for easy storage in any toolbox
- Hex rod caulk gun comes with puncture and tip cutter
- Custom made antique brown silicone looks beautiful with Sinkology copper sinks
- Wide heat stability range from -57°C to +204°C (-70°F to 400°F)
- Protected by our Sinkology Everyday Promise Lifetime Warranty
ON THE BLOG
How To Replace A Drop-In Kitchen Sink
Installing a new sink in your kitchen could seem like an intimidating task, but it can be quite simple. If you have the right tools and the right instructions, anyone can install a new drop-in sink. We recently had one of our Sinkology professional plumbers replace an old stainless steel sink with a copper drop-in...
How to Install a Freestanding Bathtub: The Thales Copper Bathtub
Installing a new freestanding bathtub in your bathroom can make a huge impact on the space. It will make an instant impression on everyone who walks in, make the space feel more open, and add elegance to transform your space in a spa retreat. The plumbing involved will required assistance from a professional, unless you...
Short Ribs Bolognese
Sinkology is proud to present Emily Schuermann, our food-loving guest blogger who runs Food for a Year. Emily is here to share some recipes she has created exclusively for the Sinkology blog that reflect her view of a copper sink: simple, timeless, affordable, and beautifully rustic. Short Ribs Bolognese is such a classic comfort food that’s surprisingly easy to make...