Sidekick Sponge Assistant
Finally a place to store a dirty scrub sponge out of sight yet within reach. The sidekick sponge assistant holds a dish brush, scouring pad, dish towels and more. Sinkology makes it easy to keep your dish washing accessories off your sink bottom and countertop. Featuring patented dual magnets the sponge assistant is easy to install in your copper sink without tools. Simply place the holder part on the desired spot inside your copper sink and the counter magnet on the corresponding outside side of the kitchen sink. Sinkology makes it easy to organize your sink and your kitchen, we even protect all our copper sinks and accessories with a lifetime warranty.
- Dimensions: 2" x 3" x 2.5"
- Stainless steel is custom plated in antique copper to look beautiful with copper kitchen sinks
- Easy to install – simply apply to your sink side with a 2-magnet system
- Patented heavy-duty magnets hold up to 3.5/lbs. – that is a lot of sponges!
- Safely suspends dirty sponges and brushes off of your kitchen copper sink bottom
- Protects your copper sinks finish and keep your kitchen organized
- Protected by a lifetime warranty
ON THE BLOG
Bold Elegance: The Timeless Allure of Matte Black Sinks
Discover the timeless allure of matte black sinks with Sinkology's Night Mode collection. These sinks not only make a bold design statement but also offer durability and easy maintenance. Embrace the matte black effect in your modern kitchen or bathroom and let your unique style shine.
Why is My Copper Sink Changing Color?
Unveil the captivating metamorphosis of copper sinks as they gracefully shift hues over time. Understand the reasons behind these color transformations and explore effective restoration techniques. Embrace the evolving allure of copper with Sinkology's insights, ensuring your sink retains its timeless elegance.