Sidekick Sponge Assistant
Finally a place to store a dirty scrub sponge out of sight yet within reach. The sidekick sponge assistant holds a dish brush, scouring pad, dish towels and more. Sinkology makes it easy to keep your dish washing accessories off your sink bottom and countertop. Featuring patented dual magnets the sponge assistant is easy to install in your copper sink without tools. Simply place the holder part on the desired spot inside your copper sink and the counter magnet on the corresponding outside side of the kitchen sink. Sinkology makes it easy to organize your sink and your kitchen, we even protect all our copper sinks and accessories with a lifetime warranty.
- Dimensions: 2" x 3" x 2.5"
- Stainless steel is custom plated in antique copper to look beautiful with copper kitchen sinks
- Easy to install – simply apply to your sink side with a 2-magnet system
- Patented heavy-duty magnets hold up to 3.5/lbs. – that is a lot of sponges!
- Safely suspends dirty sponges and brushes off of your kitchen copper sink bottom
- Protects your copper sinks finish and keep your kitchen organized
- Protected by a lifetime warranty
ON THE BLOG
Farmhouse Kitchen Sink Installation 101
A fireclay farmhouse kitchen sink takes a bit more expertise and elbow grease to install, especially when compared to DIY-friendly drop-in sinks. But we promise it’s worth the effort.
Spiced Apple Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
The flavors of apple and creamy tanginess and warm Fall spices are all packed into this Spiced Apple Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting and it all comes together in under 30 minutes.