Sidekick Sponge Assistant
Finally a place to store a dirty scrub sponge out of sight yet within reach. The sidekick sponge assistant holds a dish brush, scouring pad, dish towels and more. Sinkology makes it easy to keep your dish washing accessories off your sink bottom and countertop. Featuring patented dual magnets the sponge assistant is easy to install in your copper sink without tools. Simply place the holder part on the desired spot inside your copper sink and the counter magnet on the corresponding outside side of the kitchen sink. Sinkology makes it easy to organize your sink and your kitchen, we even protect all our copper sinks and accessories with a lifetime warranty.
- Dimensions: 2" x 3" x 2.5"
- Stainless steel is custom plated in antique copper to look beautiful with copper kitchen sinks
- Easy to install – simply apply to your sink side with a 2-magnet system
- Patented heavy-duty magnets hold up to 3.5/lbs. – that is a lot of sponges!
- Safely suspends dirty sponges and brushes off of your kitchen copper sink bottom
- Protects your copper sinks finish and keep your kitchen organized
- Protected by a lifetime warranty
ON THE BLOG
Kitchen Grids: Who Needs Them and Why?
We at Sinkology love a good sink accessory, especially when it helps in more ways than one. That’s why we love kitchen sink bottom grids.
Why Product Prices Vary
If you’ve spent time browsing Sinkology products on various websites, you may find that prices for the same product fluctuate from store to store. So, what gives?