Lange 30″ All-In-One Farmhouse Sink and Ashfield Faucet Kit (Strainer Drain)
Simple, elegant, quick and affordable; words that describe our innovative Kitchen design kits. Sinkology and Pfister have partnered to take the guesswork out of kitchen design and create high-quality copper sink and rustic bronze all-in-one kits. Our design teams have hand picked the perfect faucet style / finish to complement your copper sink. The Lange 30" copper farmhouse kitchen sink all-in-one combo includes a luxurious Pfister Ashfield pull-down faucet in rustic bronze and matching soap dispenser. Also included is a kitchen basket strainer drain, custom-made antique brown bottom grid, Copper CareIQ kit, and scrubber. Sinkology products are protected by our Everyday Promise Lifetime Warranty and Pfister faucets carry a lifetime Pforever warranty that covers finish and function for life.
- Dimensions: 30" x 22" x 8"
- Bowl dimensions: 27" x 19" x 8"
- Drain size: 3.5"
- Kit Includes: Lange Copper Kitchen Sink, Pfister Ashfield Rustic Bronze Faucet with matching soap dispenser, custom-made antique brown bottom grid, basket strainer drain, Copper CareIQ kit, and scrubber
- Handmade from pure 16-gauge solid copper
- Pforever seal – features advanced ceramic disc valve technology with a never leak guarantee
- 1, 2, 3 or 4 hole installation with optional deck plate included
- High-arc pull-down swivel spout
- Meets NSF low-lead standards
- 75 in. braided nylon hose
- Lifetime Pforever warranty covers finish and function for life
- Protected by Sinkology’s Everyday Promise Lifetime Warranty
ON THE BLOG
How to Clean & Care for a Copper Sink
I have always had a thing for copper and admired copper sinks, but I never knew if a copper sink was really in the cards for me. After obsessing and drooling over copper sinks on Instagram I finally decided to reach out to Sinkology and inquire about one, and learn more about cleaning and caring for a copper sink.
Simplify your DIY with BILT
When you’re ready to take on your next DIY project use BILT. Explore their selection of our kitchen and bathroom sinks for installation help.
Short Ribs Bolognese
Sinkology is proud to present Emily Schuermann, our food-loving guest blogger who runs Food for a Year. Emily is here to share some recipes she has created exclusively for the Sinkology blog that reflect her view of a copper sink: simple, timeless, affordable, and beautifully rustic. Short Ribs Bolognese is such a classic comfort food that’s surprisingly easy to make...