Harper All-In-One Fireclay Sink and Bixby Faucet Kit (Disposal Drain)
Inspiration comes to your home with Sinkology All-in-One kitchen sink design kits. Featuring the Harper 36 in. single bowl fireclay kitchen sink and Pfister Bixby faucet, this kit offers an ideal combination of affordability and style. The Bixby faucet from Pfister is a classic yet chic pull-out kitchen faucet that features a concealed water activation button in the handle for added convenience. The stainless steel, one-handle faucet is combined with the classic look of a crisp white, apron-front farmhouse sinks for everyday beauty. The 36 in. Harper farmhouse sink is a beautiful focus point for your kitchen and provides generous space for filling pots, stacking dishes, cleaning and preparing meals. Combined with the stylish Pfister Bixby faucet, your kitchen sink will withstand the needs of your busy household without sacrificing authentic farmhouse style. SINKOLOGY Fireclay sinks are created with naturally durable fireclay material that is fired at more than 2100 and guaranteed for life not to chip, crack, stain or rust. Your Sinkology fireclay apron sink and all accessories included in this combo are covered with the exclusive SINKOLOGY Everyday Promise Lifetime Warranty and the Pfister Pforever Warranty guarantees that your faucets finish and function last forever.
- Dimensions: 36" x 18" x 10"
- Bowl dimensions: 33" x 16" x 9"
- Drain size: 3.5"
- INCLUDED: Sinkology Harper 36 in. single bowl apron-front farmhouse sink in crisp white; Pfister Bixby pull-out kitchen faucet in stainless steel; Sinkology bottom Grid in Stainless Steel; Sinkology ISE-compatible disposal drain in stainless steel; Sinkology Breeze Non-Scratch Scrubber and Fireclay CareIQ kit
- IDEAL FOR: The Harper’s generous surface space is ideal for homes and families who love to cook, entertain, and make memories in the heart of the home
- FIRECLAY: Our fireclay material is hand-selected as the perfect combination of durability, density, beauty, and functionality.
- DURABILITY: Sinkology’s Fireclay sinks are fired with temperatures that reach 2100*F to blend clay and glaze and create a dense, ultra-durable material.
- EASY CLEANING: Sinkology Fireclay sinks are reinforced with our SureFire finish to lock in its beauty and create a surface that is non-porous and thick for easy, on-the-go cleaning.
- SINK INSTALLATION: Designed for easier farmhouse-style installation, with a level, flat bottom and 90-degree side walls.
- PFISTER PFOREVER SEAL: Advanced ceramic disc valve technology with a never-leak guarantee
- CABINET SIZE: 36 inch minimum
- LIFETIME WARRANTY: The Harper is guaranteed to not chip, crack, stain, or rust for life