Josephine All-In-One Fireclay Sink and Bixby Faucet Kit (Strainer Drain)
The Josephine All-in-One Quick-Fit Fireclay kitchen sink brings SINKOLOGY ELEVATE and Pfister Faucets to your home. Featuring the Josephine Quick-Fit Fireclay drop-in single bowl kitchen sink and Pfister Bixby faucet, this kit offers an ideal combination of affordability, and style. The Bixby faucet from Pfister is a classic yet chic pull-out kitchen faucet that features a concealed water activation button in the handle for added convenience. The stainless steel, one-handle faucet is combined with the classic look of a crisp white, apron-front farmhouse sink for everyday beauty. The Josephine Quick-Fit sink is designed to make installation easy and works with most existing counter tops and cabinets. Traditionally farmhouse kitchen sinks were heavy and difficult to install and usually required counter top and cabinet replacement. No longer are stylish and classic apron front farm sinks reserved for total kitchen make overs, SINKOLOGY and The Home Depot make updating your kitchen easy and affordable. The Josephine is designed to withstand the needs of a busy kitchen without sacrificing the classic look of an authentic farmhouse sink. All SINKOLOGY sinks are guaranteed to not chip, crack, stain, or rust, and we back that promise with our exclusive Everyday Promise Lifetime Warranty.
- Dimensions: 33.85" x 24.25" x 9"
- Bowl dimensions: 30.7" x 17.9" x 9"
- Drain size: 3.5"
- INCLUDED: Sinkology Josephine quick-fit drop-in farmhouse sink; Pfister Bixby pull-out kitchen faucet in Stainless Steel; Sinkology stainless bottom grid; strainer Drain in Stainless (#TB35-03); Fireclay CareIQ kit and Scrubber
- IDEAL FOR: The Josephine is handcrafted to withstand the needs of busy family life and designed to be easy to install in existing cabinets and countertops
- FIRECLAY: Our fireclay material is hand-selected as the perfect combination of durability, density, beauty, and functionality.
- DURABILITY: Sinkology’s Fireclay sinks are fired with temperatures that reach 2100*F to blend clay and glaze and create a dense, ultra-durable material.
- PFISTER PFOREVER SEAL: Advanced ceramic disc valve technology with a never-leak guarantee
- PRODUCT COMPLIANCE: Product complies with NSF/ANSI 372 and conforms with lead content requirements for lead-free plumbing as defined by California, Vermont, Maryland, and Louisiana state laws and the U.S. Safe Drinking Water Act
- CABINET SIZE: 36 in. recommended
- LIFETIME WARRANTY: The Josephine is guaranteed to not chip, crack, stain, or rust for life