Where to Buy
Whitney All-in-One Granite Composite Kitchen Sink Graphite Gray and Wheaton Faucet Kit
The Whitney-Wheaton All-in-One kit from Sinkology showcases the modern appeal of the Whitney double-bowl granite composite sink and the classic design of Pfister’s Wheaton stainless steel faucet. The Whitney calls on contemporary appeal—including a matte finish and clean, crisp lines—while the Wheaton faucet provides softer, more graceful curves. The faucet’s one-handle stainless steel finish is a classic addition to the sink’s rich, contemporary Graphite Gray color, creating a truly beautiful kitchen sink solution. The Whitney double bowl sink offers a smooth, nonporous matte surface: an easy-to-clean addition to any busy kitchen. Each of the sink’s bowls offer rear-set drains to provide ample space for cooking, cleaning, soaking, and rinsing. Ideal for households that appreciate timeless features and classic beauty, the Whitney-Wheaton All-in-One Design Kit is completed with a Sinkology InSinkErator-compatible disposal drain, a Sinkology stainless steel basket strainer drain, and a Sinkology stainless steel bottom grid. All Sinkology kitchen sinks are protected by the Sinkology Everyday Promise: our guarantee that your sink will perform as expected for life.
- Drop in
- Dimensions: 33" x 22" x 9"
- Bowl dimensions: 14.25" x 16.5" x 9"
- Second bowl dimensions: 14.25" x 16.5" x 9"
- INCLUDED: Sinkology Whitney granite composite kitchen sink in Graphite Gray (#SK601-33GY); Pfister Wheaton 1-handle, pull-down kitchen faucet in Stainless Steel with matching top-filling soap dispenser; Sinkology InSinkErator-compatible Disposal Drain in Stainless Steel (#TD35-03); Sinkology Basket Strainer Drain in Stainless Steel (#TB35-03); Sinkology Ando Bottom Grid in Stainless Steel (#SG015-12ST); Sinkology Breeze Non-Scratch Scrubber (#SSCRUB-101)
- IDEAL FOR: The Whitney double-bowl granite sink offers separate, spacious bowls for soaking and cleaning dishes and an always-accessible disposal drain, making it the ideal sink for active families.
- GRANITE COMPOSITE: Our unique granite composite material is a very specific, highly tested 80/20 blend of natural granite stone and acrylic resins to reinforce natural durability and ensure a uniform, nonporous surface.
- RESISTANT SURFACE: Sinkology’s JOURNEY sinks feature granite composite material that is resistant to scratches, stains, and damage from impact and high temperatures.
- COLOR: With crisp lines, the Whitney features a rich, matte Graphite Gray color that is uniform throughout the sink’s surface. Subtle metallic flecks highlight granite stone’s natural beauty
- REAR DRAINS: The Whitney features two separate sink bowls, each with rear positioned drain holes.
- BOWL CONFIGURATION: Double (50/50)
- FAUCET FLEXIBILITY: The Whitney comes with a pre-drilled center hole with four (4) optional punch-out holes for a total of up to five (5) faucet, sprayer, and accessory varieties.
- EASY & FLEXIBLE INSTALLATION: Easy drop-in installation with option to be under-mounted to granite or solid surface counters; all installation hardware included.
- CABINET SIZE: 36in. minimum
- PFISTER SEAL: Advanced ceramic disc valve technology with a never-leak guarantee
- SPOUT: 360-degree rotation, high-arc spout for convenient use and added clearance
- FAUCET COLOR: Stainless Steel
- LIFETIME WARRANTY: The Whitney kitchen sink is protected by the Sinkology Everyday Promise lifetime warranty.