Wilcox II All-In-One Fireclay Sink and Bixby Faucet Kit (Strainer Drain)
Bring inspiration and easy living home with Sinkology’s All-in-One design kits featuring Sinkology’s INSPIRE collection of fireclay farmhouse sinks! The Wilcox II 24 in. single bowl fireclay kitchen sink is paired with the Pfister Bixby stainless steel faucet for a classic kitchen sink solution. This design kit offers the soft, graceful curves of the one-handle stainless steel faucet and the strong, reliable, and eye-catching design of an apron-front sink in crisp white. Sinkology Fireclay kitchen sinks are created with naturally durable fireclay material that is fired at more than 2100° and guaranteed for life not to chip, crack, stain, or rust. The Wilcox II is ideal for homes or rooms that have a limited footprint but endless creativity: the small style ensures you get all the benefits of a farmhouse sink without compromising the flow of your space. From the protective grid and strainer drain to Pfister pull-out faucet, this all-in-one kit provides everything you need for an efficient and highly functional—yet beautiful—kitchen sink.
- Dimensions: 24" x 18" x 10"
- Bowl dimensions: 22" x 16" x 9"
- Drain size: 3.5"
- INCLUDED: Sinkology Wilcox II 24 in. single bowl farmhouse sink in crisp white; Pfister Bixby pull-out kitchen faucet in Stainless Steel; Venturi Grid in Stainless Steel (#SG009-23ST); Stainless Strainer Drain (#TB35-03); Sinkology Non-Scratch Scrubber (#SSCRUB-101) and Fireclay CareIQ kit
- IDEAL FOR: The Wilcox’s II compact and beautiful design is a stunning solution for your home’s small kitchen, prep area, laundry room, or tiny-living kitchen
- FIRECLAY: Our fireclay material is hand-selected as the perfect combination of durability, density, beauty, and functionality.
- DURABILITY: Sinkology’s Fireclay sinks are fired with temperatures that reach 2100*F to blend clay and glaze and create a dense, ultra-durable material.
- EASY CLEANING: Sinkology Fireclay sinks are reinforced with our SureFire finish to lock in its beauty and create a surface that is non-porous and thick for easy, on-the-go cleaning.
- SINK INSTALLATION: Designed for easier farmhouse-style installation, with a level, flat bottom and 90-degree side walls.
- PFISTER PFOREVER SEAL: Advanced ceramic disc valve technology with a never-leak guarantee
- PRODUCT COMPLIANCE: Product complies with NSF/ANSI 372 and conforms with lead content requirements for lead-free plumbing as defined by California, Vermont, Maryland, and Louisiana state laws and the U.S. Safe Drinking Water Act
- CABINET SIZE: 30 inch minimum
- LIFETIME WARRANTY: The Wilcox II is guaranteed to not chip, crack, stain, or rust for life