Graham Drop-in Crafted Stainless Steel Sink in Brushed
The Graham drop-in, single bowl Crafted Stainless Steel kitchen sink in a brushed finish, offers a long-awaited update to a classic material. Featuring a hand-hammered, uniquely crafted brushed finish, the Graham offers the beloved look of stainless steel with an upscale style. The extra-large, single bowl design gives busy kitchens plenty of space for washing dishes, while modern sound-dampening technology ensures the Graham remains a visibly stunning, yet quiet, kitchen centerpiece. The Graham comes with three pre-drilled faucet holes on the reinforced faucet deck for added durability. The Graham’s drop-in design and included hardware makes it simple to replace existing kitchen sinks.
- Dimensions: 33" x 22" x 8"
- Bowl dimensions: 31" x 17" x 8"
- Drain size: 3.5"
- Finish: Brushed
- Made with Sinkology’s Crafted Stainless Steel–a refreshed, handcrafted take on a classic kitchen material.
- The Graham’s modern sound-dampening technology minimizes excess noise from pots, pans, and dishes. Not visible to the eye, the Graham features sound-dampening pads on the underside of the sink to reduce distractions during holidays, celebration, and everyday life.
- In addition to offering an alluring design, the hand-hammered finish of the Graham’s Crafted Stainless Steel material reinforces the durability of the sink. The 18-gauge stainless steel is condensed during the hammering process, which creates a highly durable and sturdy surface.
- The Graham is truly a work of art. Featuring Crafted Stainless Steel, the Graham is hammered, finished, and brushed by expert artisans who know how to enhance the natural qualities of stainless steel into a perfect combination of strength, functionality, and remarkable style.
- Sinkology’s Crafted Stainless Steel is a modern twist on a classic material. For decades, families have loved the reliability of a stainless steel sink. The Graham’s Crafted Stainless Steel takes the time-tested benefits of durability, affordability, and universal appeal to the next level with an artisan, hand-detailed finish that’s ideal for kitchens of all styles and designs.
- Made with 18-gauge stainless steel, a premium material that offers ideal durability without adding to density or thickness of the sink. The sleek surface is beautiful, yet it can withstand the bumps, drops, and scrapes that come from dishes, pots, and pans.
- The Graham’s drop-in installation style makes it super simple to completely transform your kitchen. The Graham is designed to fit into existing countertops with minimal modifications required and comes with mounting hardware needed for a perfect finish match and consistent look.
- Features a large, open bowl with a center drain, offering plenty of surface space for washing, stacking, and rinsing dishes.
- Comes with three pre-drilled faucet holes on a reinforced faucet deck for adding durability and will accommodate most 1-hole or 3-hole faucets.
- 36 in. minimum cabinet base recommended
- Recommended Drains: Stainless Steel Strainer Drain (Model #TB35-03) and Stainless Steel Disposal Drain (Model #TD35-03)
- Recommended Bottom Grid: SinkSense Wren Bottom Grid in Stainless Steel (Model #SG008-27ST)
- As part of the FORTIFY Collection of Crafted Stainless Steel sinks by Sinkology, the Graham is protected by our Everyday Promise, a lifetime guarantee that the sink will perform as expected under normal daily use.