I can take a lot of pats on the back. I love it when I get admiring letters from people. And, of course, I'd love it if the critics would notice me, too.
- Norman Rockwell
Rockwell Farmhouse Apron Copper Sink
The Rockwell double-bowl solid copper kitchen sink from Sinkology blends artisan design with modern functionality. The ample double-bowl layout maximizes the use of the sink's surface area by providing separate spaces for rinsing, scrubbing, soaking or drying dishes. The exposed apron front ensures the hand-hammered detail and rich copper finish are the focal point of your kitchen. The Rockwell is made from pure 16-gauge solid copper and cleans easily with mild soap and water. The flexible drop-in or undermount installation options make the Rockwell ideal for a variety of busy kitchens. Sinkology copper sinks are protected with by our Everyday Promise lifetime guarantee and are designed for everyday living.
- Dimensions: 33" x 22" x 9"
- Bowl dimensions: 14.5" x 19" x 9"
- Second bowl dimensions: 14.5" x 19" x 9"
- Drain size: 3.5"
- The Rockwell farmhouse copper kitchen sink is crafted from 16-gauge pure, solid copper by highly skilled craftsman.
- The double-bowl layout offers separate generous spaces for stacking, rinsing, clearing, or drying dishes.
- The Rockwell’s solid copper surface is nature made and will continue to change with time and use. All Sinkology copper sinks are guaranteed NOT to turn green over time.
- The Rockwell is designed to exacting standards for straightforward installation as a drop-in or undermount farmhouse-style kitchen sink.
- The Rockwell’s apron front wraps 2.5 inches on each side to showcase the beautiful hand-hammered detailing of the rich copper surface.
- The double-bowl layout of the Rockwell ensures maximum functionality with uncompromised quality and beauty.
- A 36-inch minimum cabinet base is recommended to support the Rockwell copper farmhouse kitchen sink.
- Complete your Rockwell sink with matching drains available in Antique Copper: Basket Strainer Drain (#TB35-01) and InSinkErator Disposal Drain (#TD35-01).
- The Sullivan custom-made, heavy-duty bottom grid is available to protect your dishes and the surface of your sink (#SG005-18).
- Designed with busy households in mind, the Rockwell is virtually maintenance free. Simply rinse your sink with mild soap and water and refresh it occasionally with Sinkology’s Copper Care IQ kit (#SARMOR-101).
- The Rockwell is backed by the Sinkology Everyday Promise: our lifetime guarantee that your sink will perform as expected and maintain its beauty under typical indoor use for as long as you own the product.
Get everything you need with the All-In-One Design Kit including the sink, faucet, accessories, and care supplies.