Taylor Undermount Crafted Stainless Steel Sink in Polished
The Taylor Crafted Stainless Steel undermount single bowl kitchen sink is unrivaled in the industry. Sinkology's unique Crafted Stainless Steel material breathes new style and shine into timeless stainless steel. Created with 18-gauge stainless steel, the Taylor's distinct look comes from the hand-hammering process. Skilled artisans hammer the surface of each sink, which simultaneously increases the density and durability while furnishing a bold new look. Modern sound-dampening technology ensures the Taylor adds beauty—but no noise—to your home. The FORTIFY Collection of Crafted Stainless Steel sinks by Sinkology brings a beautiful, modern update to one of America's most beloved kitchen sink materials. Crafted Stainless Steel is not ordinary stainless steel—it has all of the time-tested benefits like durability and shine, but with intricate, hand-hammered detailing to enhance the material’s design and luster. This model comes with a polished surface; a brushed finish is also available. Our glamorous polished stainless-steel finish brings light and luster to your kitchen sink. The high-shine finish enhances the beloved look of stainless steel and blends perfectly with high-quality, reflective stainless-steel faucet finishes.
- Dimensions: 31.25" x 18.25" x 8"
- Bowl dimensions: 29.25" x 16.25" x 8"
- Drain size: 3.5"
- Finish: Polished
- The Taylor undermount stainless steel kitchen sink is designed with an oversized single bowl that maximizes the function of your sink and provides plenty of exposed surface area to view the high-shine surface with a luxurious polished finish.
- The Taylor is Sinkology’s answer to a modern stainless steel kitchen sink. Our Crafted Stainless Steel is a bold version of the classic stainless steel material that has been a staple of kitchen decor for decades.
- The Taylor is made for real families and real homes. It comes equipped with sound-dampening pads that remain out of sight once the Taylor stainless steel sink is installed. The sound-dampening technology reduces excess noise from metal pots and pans on a stainless steel surface.
- Created with 18-gauge stainless steel material, the Taylor is resistant to corrosion and damage. The durability of the sink is reinforced during the hammering process. With each hammer stroke, the stainless steel is condensed and compacted, creating a highly durable surface with charm and character.
- Sinkology’s Crafted Stainless Steel material was created with our customers in mind. Stainless steel has been beloved for generations. Sinkology created an innovative way to bring the best aspects home in a beautiful new style with Crafted Stainless Steel kitchen sinks.
- The Taylor is hammered, finished, and polished by expert artisans who know how to enhance the natural qualities of stainless steel into a perfect combination of strength, functionality, and remarkable style. Each sink is individually finished and inspected by highly trained craftsman.
- This model of the Taylor features Sinkology’s Crafted Stainless Steel in the polished finish, creating a high-shine surface that matches sleek stainless steel finishes and appliances.
- 33 in. minimum cabinet base recommended
- Recommended Drains: Stainless Steel Strainer Drain (Model #TB35-03) and Stainless Steel Disposal Drain (Model #TD35-03)
- Recommended Bottom Grid: SinkSense Wren Bottom Grid in Stainless Steel (Model #SG008-27ST)
- As part of the FORTIFY Collection of Crafted Stainless Steel sinks, the Taylor is protected by the Sinkology Everyday Promise, a lifetime guarantee that the sink will perform as expected under normal daily use.
ON THE BLOG
Introducing Sinkology’s All-New Crafted Stainless Steel Kitchen Sinks
Sinkology’s Crafted Stainless Steel adds a dimension of elegance and sophistication with its hand-hammered, hand-crafted beauty. Each sink in the FORTIFY Collection is finished by a skilled artisan and features the unique denting and surface texture that comes from the hand-hammering process.
Crafted Stainless Farmhouse Dream
I’ve dreamed of having a farmhouse kitchen sink 8 years ago when we started thinking about our kitchen remodel. The Sinkology Percy Farmhouse Apron-Front Brushed Stainless Steel sink made this dream come true!