Wilson 17″ Bar and Prep Crafted Stainless Steel Sink in Polished
The Wilson Crafted Stainless Steel bar and prep kitchen sink brings home an updated twist on classic stainless steel material. Created from 18-gauge stainless steel, the Wilson's surface is resistant to scratches, dents, and rust and offers the time-tested durability of stainless steel material. Sinkology's artisans create the "crafted" portion of Crafted Stainless Steel with the hand-hammering process that adds dimension to the sink's surface and enhances its visual appeal. The Wilson's compact design makes it perfect for bar and prep spaces as well as laundry rooms and other small spaces. The FORTIFY Collection of Crafted Stainless Steel sinks by Sinkology brings a beautiful, modern update to one of America's most beloved kitchen sink materials. Crafted Stainless Steel is not ordinary stainless steel—it has all of the time-tested benefits like durability and shine, but with intricate, hand-hammered detailing to enhance the material’s design and luster. This model comes with a polished surface; a brushed finish is also available. Our glamorous polished stainless-steel finish brings light and luster to your kitchen sink. The high-shine finish enhances the beloved look of stainless steel and blends perfectly with high-quality, reflective stainless-steel faucet finishes.
- Dimensions: 17" x 15" x 7.25"
- Bowl dimensions: 15" x 13" x 7.25"
- Drain size: 3.5"
- Finish: Polished
- The Wilson stands out in even the smallest of spaces. The compact 17-inch design creates a big impact, and the high-shine polished finish adds a touch of additional luxury and high-end appeal.
- Sinkology’s Crafted Stainless Steel is a long-awaited update to stainless steel. Using a hand-hammering process, our Crafted Stainless Steel keeps all of the well-known benefits of stainless steel sinks but adds an unprecedented element of character and boldness to the surface of the sink.
- Sound-dampening pads are included on the Wilson Crafted Stainless Steel sink. Place the Wilson in any room or space to create a beautiful and functional sink area.
- Created with 18-gauge stainless steel material, the Wilson is high quality and durable. Each hit of the hammer in the finishing process reinforced the durability and density of the sink while also creating a vivid surface that gracefully catches light and shine.
- Sinkology’s concept for Crafted Stainless Steel was to pair modern innovation with a classic material. Crafted Stainless Steel combines the skill of artisans with the utility of stainless steel to offer a durable, long-lasting and beautiful option for homes of all styles.
- Each Wilson sink is hammered, finished, and polished by hand to create a strikingly artistic feel to a highly functional and useful material. Crafted Stainless Steel is a work of art in itself, and the Wilson brings this combination of beauty and brawn to even the smallest of spaces.
- The polished finish on the Wilson’s Crafted Stainless Steel surface creates a luxe, high-shine effect that blends perfectly with existing stainless steel appliances, faucets, and accessories.
- The Wilson’s can be installed as an undermount or drop-in bar or prep sink, offering you complete control on how you transform your space.
- Recommended Drains: Stainless Steel Strainer Drain (Model #TB35-03) and Stainless Steel Disposal Drain (Model #TD35-03)
- As part of the FORTIFY Collection of Crafted Stainless Steel sinks, the Wilson is protected by the Sinkology Everyday Promise, a lifetime guarantee that the sink will perform as expected under normal daily use.
ON THE BLOG
Adding Stainless Style to a Laundry Room
Our friend Emily @twopurplecouches on Instagram, recently upgraded her laundry room with the Wilson Crafted Stainless Steel Sink. She shared the project with us, and how her new sink helps bring much needed style and function to her laundry room.
Introducing Sinkology’s All-New Crafted Stainless Steel Kitchen Sinks
Sinkology’s Crafted Stainless Steel adds a dimension of elegance and sophistication with its hand-hammered, hand-crafted beauty. Each sink in the FORTIFY Collection is finished by a skilled artisan and features the unique denting and surface texture that comes from the hand-hammering process.