Hawking Copper Bathroom Sink – Spa Series
The Hawking Spa Series copper bathroom sink is a larger version of the 17-inch model that is designed to give you maximum bowl size for a more active bathroom. This copper drop-in sink is handmade from pure solid copper. Sinkology meticulously and artfully crafts each copper sink with exacting standards that guarantee the highest quality. To be flexible to your unique needs, this copper bathroom sink features our Dual-Flex Rim which makes installation easy as either an undermount or a drop-in. As with all of our copper sinks, the Hawking from Sinkology is designed for everyday living and comes with a lifetime warranty.
- Dimensions: 20" x 14" x 6.5"
- Bowl dimensions: 18" x 12" x 6.25"
- Drain size: 1.5"
- Individually handcrafted by skilled coppersmiths in our workshop
- This copper sink is handmade with 16-gauge pure and solid copper
- Luxurious rectangular shape adds transitional style
- Sinkology copper sinks will not turn green under typical indoor use
- Maintenance free; simply wash with soap and water
- Dual-Flex Rim allows for easy undermount or DIY drop-in installation
- Lifetime warranty
Get everything you need with the All-In-One Design Kit including the sink, faucet, accessories, and care supplies.
ON THE BLOG
The Hawking: Designing with the Sink in Mind
So, you’re redesigning your bathroom. Choosing the right sink, flooring, tiling, colors, fabrics, and hardware designs can be a daunting task in the endless sea of options at hardware stores and Pinterest, (let’s be honest, you’re pinning like crazy.) We, at Sinkology, want to inspire people to think differently about their interior design. Not only...
The Sinkology Copper Sink Buying Guide
At Sinkology, copper sinks are our passion. So, we created this buying guide especially for our awesome customers and any one who is shopping for a new sink for their kitchen or bathroom. We encourage people to think differently about the design of their kitchen or bathroom by first choosing this ever-important centerpiece, and then designing their room outwardly from there.