Heisenberg Copper Bathtub – No Overflow
For those that demand a different level of refinement from their bathroom, a copper bathtub transforms the room into an escape. The Heisenberg pure solid copper bathtub will inspire you to think differently about your bathroom design. This copper bathtub is created by delivering over 100,000 hammer strikes, casting bronze feet, and then finishing by hand. Sinkology has designed the Heisenberg clawfoot copper bathtub to be the focal point in your bathroom. Handmade from pure solid 14-gauge copper, this tub is protected by a lifetime warranty.
- Tub dimensions: 67.5" x 32" x 30.5"
- Bowl dimensions: 62" x 26.5" x 24"
- Drain size: 2"
- Freestanding copper bathtub design creates a luxurious focal point in any bathroom setting
- Solid bronze feet are cast by hand and make this copper tub even more luxurious
- Copper bathtub soaking depth: 14″
- Water capacity: 48 Gallons
- 15″ depth at foot; 21″ depth at the top
- Water-tested and inspected for quality and workmanship
- Copper bathtub will not turn green with typical indoor use
- Overflow holes not included
- Lifetime warranty
ON THE BLOG
Farmhouse Kitchen Sink Installation 101
A fireclay farmhouse kitchen sink takes a bit more expertise and elbow grease to install, especially when compared to DIY-friendly drop-in sinks. But we promise it’s worth the effort.
Spiced Apple Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting
The flavors of apple and creamy tanginess and warm Fall spices are all packed into this Spiced Apple Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting and it all comes together in under 30 minutes.