Heisenberg Copper Bathtub – No Overflow
For those that demand a different level of refinement from their bathroom, a copper bathtub transforms the room into an escape. The Heisenberg pure solid copper bathtub will inspire you to think differently about your bathroom design. This copper bathtub is created by delivering over 100,000 hammer strikes, casting bronze feet, and then finishing by hand. Sinkology has designed the Heisenberg clawfoot copper bathtub to be the focal point in your bathroom. Handmade from pure solid 14-gauge copper, this tub is protected by a lifetime warranty.
- Tub dimensions: 67.5" x 32" x 30.5"
- Bowl dimensions: 62" x 26.5" x 24"
- Drain size: 2"
- Freestanding copper bathtub design creates a luxurious focal point in any bathroom setting
- Solid bronze feet are cast by hand and make this copper tub even more luxurious
- Copper bathtub soaking depth: 14″
- Water capacity: 48 Gallons
- 15″ depth at foot; 21″ depth at the top
- Water-tested and inspected for quality and workmanship
- Copper bathtub will not turn green with typical indoor use
- Overflow holes not included
- Lifetime warranty
ON THE BLOG
The Ultimate Guide to Home Renovations: Permits
Embark on your home renovation journey with confidence. Sinkology's essential guide to building, plumbing, electrical, and environmental permits ensures your kitchen and bathroom upgrades are compliant, safe, and smoothly executed.
10 Key Considerations for Choosing the Perfect Kitchen Faucet
Embark on a journey with us to unlock the secret of the perfect kitchen faucet selection! We know you're all about style and functionality in your kitchen, and so are we. Sinkology's guide is your trusted companion, here to walk you through the essential factors.