Breeze Non-Scratch Scrubber – 1 Pack
The Breeze Non-Scratch Scrubber from Sinkology is the ideal scrubber designed to help you maintain your fireclay or copper sink. By gently scrubbing your sink's problem areas, the Breeze will help you restore your copper sink's natural patina. This long-lasting, mildew-resistant scrubber from Sinkology is made from patented Clean-Guard™ silicone. It's soft so it won’t scratch your sink, pots, pans, or other dishes; but, it is also firm, so it’s great at scrubbing off stubborn gunk. The Breeze Scrubber is lightly lavender scented,comes with a 3-month no odor warranty, and is made in the U.S.A.
- Silicone dish scrubber, designed to dry fast and resist odor-causing bacteria, mold and mildew
- The perfect copper sink cleaning tool, gently scrub problem areas in your sink to allow natural patina to return quicker
- Designed for scrubbing not water absorption
- Will not scratch your copper sink, fireclay sink, or dishes, but firm enough to remove stuck-on debris
- Made from long-lasting, mildew resistant silicone
- Lightly lavender scented
- Comes with a 3-month no odor warranty
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Comes in sets of 1, 3, or 6 non-scratch scrubbers
ON THE BLOG
10 Creative Ways to Style Your Sinkology Sink and Impress Your Guests
Transform your Sinkology sink from functional to fabulous with these 10 creative styling tips! From a pop of color to unique faucets and industrial elements, impress your guests and elevate your space. Share your sink styling ideas with us on social media.
Short Ribs Bolognese
Sinkology is proud to present Emily Schuermann, our food-loving guest blogger who runs Food for a Year. Emily is here to share some recipes she has created exclusively for the Sinkology blog that reflect her view of a copper sink: simple, timeless, affordable, and beautifully rustic. Short Ribs Bolognese is such a classic comfort food that’s surprisingly easy to make...