Josephine 34″ All-In-One Fireclay Sink and Stellen Faucet (Stainless) Kit
The Josephine-Stellen All-in-One Kit from Sinkology is ideal for DIY homes that want a highly functional, beautiful kitchen sink. The size and design of the Josephine farmhouse kitchen sink meet the contemporary design of the Stellen faucet. Sinkology’s Josephine sink offers ample surface space for filling pots, stacking dishes, cleaning, and preparing meals. The Josephine is a Quick-Fit sink designed for retrofit installation without significant modifications to existing counters and cabinets. The Stellen is a single-handle pull-down faucet with touchless technology to make it simple to use and easy to love. Together, the Josephine sink and Stellen faucet create a statement for the center of your home.
Sinkology’s All-in-One Kits make it simple to get everything you need to replace your kitchen sink, including accessories like a stainless steel bottom grid, basket strainer drain, scrubber, and cleaning supplies. All Sinkology products come backed with the Everyday Promise lifetime guarantee so you can shop with confidence.
- Dimensions: 33.85" x 24.25" x 9"
- Bowl dimensions: 31" x 18" x 9"
- Drain size: 3.5"
- The Josephine-Stellen All-in-One kit includes the Sinkology Jackson drop-in fireclay sink (#SK450-34FC), Pfister Stellen faucet in Stainless Steel, Sinkology basket strainer drain (#TB35-03), Sinkology Alder bottom grid (#SG014-28ST), Sinkology Breeze Non-Scratch Scrubber (#SSCRUB-101), and Fireclay Care IQ Kit (#SARMOR-401).
- The Josephine is ideal for weekend warriors and the DIY homeowners who want high-end appeal with drop-in mounting options for fast, simple upgrades
- The Josephine is handcrafted by artisans with Sinkology’s SureFire material: a fireclay that is fired at 2100° to lock in durability and create a strong, even surface.
- The 34” bowl is large enough to stack, clean, and rinse dishes all at once. The rear-positioned drain maximizes usable surface space for ultimate functionality.
- Pfister’s Stellen faucet in Stainless Steel is a single-handle faucet that is easy to use and adds a contemporary touch to this classic farmhouse sink.
- The Stellen’s pull-down spray head offers three distinct water settings that can be easily changed with a single hand.
- The Stellen features the TiteSeal Mounting Technology, eliminating the need for putty or silicone during installation, and the Pforever Seal with a never-leak guarantee.
- The Sinkology Alder bottom grid (#SG014-28ST) is made with dishwasher-safe, 7-gauge stainless steel that is designed to keep food, standing water, and debris from sitting on the surface of your sink. It is proudly made in the USA.
- Sinkology’s stainless steel basket strainer drain (#TB35-03) is included in the All-in-One kit to complete your kitchen sink.
- The Fireclay Care IQ kit contains everything you need to clean and restore your Sinkology fireclay kitchen sink with minimal effort.
- Non-scratch Breeze mildew-resistant scrubber made from patented Clean-Guard™ silicone; three-month no-odor warranty; proudly made in the USA (#SSCRUB-101)
- All Sinkology products are backed by lifetime warranty: Sinkology Everyday Promise guarantee
ON THE BLOG
A Guide to Fireclay All-In-One Kits: Take the Guesswork Out of Your Kitchen Redesign
Our new All-In-One design kits make purchasing a fireclay sink (or copper sink) and coordinating a faucet / accessories simple, quick, and affordable. Our All-In-One fireclay kits typically include: a Sinkology sink, a Pfister faucet, a drains, a bottom grid, and a Breeze non-scratch scrubber.
Step-by-Step Support: Sinkology Partners with BILT Intelligent Instructions®
At Sinkology, we’re all about weekend projects and DIY renovations. We know the power of taking a project into your own hands—but we also know that there can be bumps and challenges during the renovation process, especially when it comes to installations.
Stylish and Stunning Kitchen Renovation Featuring the Josephine Fireclay Sink
With school starting back next week, our home renovation with the Josephine fireclay sink, could not have finished at a better time. I am so thankful to have our kitchen back! If you have been through a recent renovation, you know what I am talking about. I have missed organization, the kids being on a schedule, and our family time. Luckily this was one of the easiest sink installs ever.