Angelico 33″ Double Bowl Drop-In Copper Kitchen Sink
The Angelico drop-in copper kitchen sink from Sinkology blends both style and utility. This double bowl copper sink is handcrafted from 17-gauge pure copper and the natural patina is easy to maintain. Each sink is individually hand hammered and finished by hand in our most popular antique copper finish. The Angelico double bowl kitchen sink by Sinkology also features sound dampening pads to reduce noise from garbage disposals and clanging dishes. As with all Sinkology kitchen and bath sinks, every product is protected by our Everyday Promise Lifetime Warranty.
- Dimensions: 33" x 22" x 8"
- Bowl dimensions: 14.5" x 16.5" x 8"
- Second bowl dimensions: 14.5" x 16.5" x 8"
- Drain size: 3.5"
- The Angelico drop-in double bowl copper sink is handmade by skilled artisans from 17-gauge pure, solid copper for extreme durability and natural beauty.
- The Angelico features a pre-drilled faucet hole for use with single hole faucets or faucets with deck plate; the reinforced deck plate offers added durability.
- Sinkology’s drop-in design and included hardware make the Angelico copper kitchen sink easy to install.
- An 8-inch bowl depth offers a level of ergonomic design to make kitchen chores comfortable.
- The Angelico kitchen sink includes sound dampening pads to reduce noise from dishes and disposal.
- Sinkology copper sinks are guaranteed NOT to turn green under typical indoor use.
- A 36-inch minimum cabinet base is recommended for the Angelico copper drop-in kitchen sink. Sinkology keeps the renovation process easy.
- The Angelico has matching drains available in Antique Copper: Basket Strainer Drain (#TB35-01) and InSinkErator Disposal Drain (#TD35-01).
- Custom-made bottom grid available in antique brown: Gehry Bottom Grid (#SG002-14).
- Sinkology’s copper is completed with an antique copper finish that is highly durable and easy to clean: simply wash your sink with mild soap and water or use Sinkology’s Copper Care IQ kit for low-maintenance cleaning (#SARMOR-101).
- Protected by our Sinkology Everyday Promise Lifetime Warranty
ON THE BLOG
How To Replace A Drop-In Kitchen Sink
Installing a new sink in your kitchen could seem like an intimidating task, but it can be quite simple. If you have the right tools and the right instructions, anyone can install a new drop-in sink. We recently had one of our Sinkology professional plumbers replace an old stainless steel sink with a copper drop-in...
Copper FAQs From An Expert Metallurgist
At Sinkology, we get all kinds of questions from our customers about the nature of copper. Since it is such a unique metal, many people aren’t too familiar with its finer points and distinctive properties. So, we’ve asked Walter Sperko, an expert metallurgist and copper specialist, to help answer some of the more common questions...
Copper Sink Care Tips from an Interior Stylist
I took to my Instagram page to ask folks what kinds of questions or concerns they had about owning a copper sink. I got great feedback and enlisted the help of my friends and copper experts over at Sinkology to help me answer some of the questions (and debunk a few myths!).