Austen 24″ Fireclay Farmhouse Kitchen Sink
The Austen 24" single bowl fireclay kitchen sink brings Sinkology’s INSPIRE Collection of fireclay sinks to your space. This handcrafted farmhouse sink offers the beauty and durability of Sinkology Fireclay sinks in a compact design, making it a stunning solution for your home’s small kitchen, prep area, laundry room, or tiny-living kitchen. The Austen 24" is ideal for homes or rooms that have a limited footprint but endless creativity: the small style ensures you get all the benefits of a farmhouse sink without compromising the flow of your space.
The Austen 24" comes in a crisp white finish that creates an eye-catching center point for your kitchen or room. Sinkology’s Fireclay sinks are created with naturally durable fireclay material that is fired at more than 2100*F degrees and reinforced with the Sinkology SureFire Finish. The fired-on glaze serves as an extra-thick protective shield for your Austen 24" sink, and it provides an easy-to-clean surface that is non-porous and durable enough to keep your sink looking new for years to come. The Austen 24" is guaranteed to not chip, crack, stain, or rust, and we back that promise with our exclusive Sinkology Everyday Promise lifetime warranty. Our INSPIRE Collection celebrates the creators of the world: the people who wake up, mess up, clean up, and start up all over again. We believe every home deserves beautifully affordable products, and the Austen 24" single bowl farmhouse sink from our INSPIRE Collection is functional, reliable, and priced with you in mind.
- Dimensions: 24" x 18" x 10"
- Bowl dimensions: 22" x 16" x 9"
- Drain size: 3.5"
- IDEAL FOR: The Austen’s 24″ compact and beautiful design is a stunning solution for your home’s small kitchen, prep area, laundry room, or tiny-living kitchen.
- FARMHOUSE DESIGN: The Austen offers a single bowl design to ensure you get all the benefits of a farmhouse sink without compromising the flow of your space.
- FIRECLAY: Our fireclay material is hand-selected as the perfect combination of durability, density, beauty, and functionality.
- SIGNATURE GLAZE: The Sinkology SureFire finish serves as an extra-thick protective shield for your fireclay sink.
- EASY CLEANING: Sinkology fireclay sinks feature surfaces that are non-porous and thick for easy, on-the-go cleaning.
- DURABILITY: Sinkology’s fireclay sinks are fired with temperatures that reach 2100*F to blend clay and glaze and create a dense, ultra-durable material.
- INSTALLATION: Designed for easier farmhouse-style installation, featuring a level, flat bottom and 90-degree side walls for consistency with industry terms.
- COLOR: Crisp white.
- BOWL CONFIGURATION: Single
- CABINET SIZE: 30 in. minimum
- SINKOLOGY GRIDS: Venturi Grid in Stainless Steel (#SG009-23ST), Fuller Grid in Antique Brown (#SG007-23)
- SINKOLOGY DRAINS: Basket Strainer Drain in Antique Copper (#TB35-01), Basket Strainer Drain in Stainless Steel (#TB35-03), InSinkErator Disposal Flange in Antique Copper (#TD35-01), InSinkErator Disposal Flange in Stainless Steel (#TD35-03)
- LIFETIME WARRANTY: The Austen 24″ is guaranteed to not chip, crack, stain, or rust, and we back that promise with our exclusive Sinkology Everyday Promise lifetime warranty.
ON THE BLOG
Fireclay Farmhouse Sinks: Cleaning and Care Tips
The cleaning and care of a fireclay farmhouse sink isn't much different than other sinks. Fireclay is heat resistant, stain resistant, scratch resistant, and chip resistant. So cleaning and care is super simple and easy. Here are a few tips for the ongoing cleaning and care of your fireclay sink.
Step-by-Step Support: Sinkology Partners with BILT Intelligent Instructions®
At Sinkology, we’re all about weekend projects and DIY renovations. We know the power of taking a project into your own hands—but we also know that there can be bumps and challenges during the renovation process, especially when it comes to installations.
Three Stylish Takes on Sinkology’s New Fireclay Farmhouse Sinks
Sinkology is launching its new fireclay farmhouse sinks at Home Depot and they combine the best of style and function. These sinks are designed to be a focal point in your space, providing the versatility you need to capture the style you truly want. That said, I thought it would be fun to pair each of the three new fireclay sinks with a matching Pfister faucet to create different styles you can build an entire space around. Do any of these fireclay all-in-one kits fit your style?