Austen 33″ Fireclay Farmhouse Kitchen Sink
The Austen 33" fireclay kitchen sink brings Sinkology’s INSPIRED collection of fireclay sinks to your home. Our handcrafted single bowl sink showcases the classic beauty of the farmhouse style with modern enhancements for ultimate functionality. The 33 inch Austen sink is a beautiful focus point for your kitchen and provides generous space for filling pots, stacking dishes, cleaning, and preparing meals. The Austen is designed to withstand the needs of a busy kitchen without sacrificing the classic look of an authentic farmhouse sink. The single bowl, apron-front sink features a crisp white finish that brings clean, timeless beauty to your kitchen. All Sinkology sinks are guaranteed to not chip, crack, stain, or rust, and we back that promise with our exclusive Sinkology Lifetime Warranty. The Austen single bowl farmhouse sink from our INSPIRED collection is functional, reliable, and priced with you in mind.
- Dimensions: 33" x 18" x 10"
- Bowl dimensions: 32" x 16.25" x 9"
- Drain size: 3.5"
- IDEAL FOR: The Austen 33″ is handcrafted to withstand the needs of a busy kitchen without sacrificing the elegance of a classic apron-style farmhouse sink.
- FARMHOUSE DESIGN: The Austen 33″ offers the signature look of an authentic farmhouse sink with generous space for filling pots, stacking dishes, cleaning, and preparing meals.
- FIRECLAY: Our SureFire fireclay material is hand-selected as the perfect combination of durability, density, beauty, and functionality.
- SIGNATURE GLAZE: The Signature Sinkology fired-on glaze serves as an extra-thick protective shield for your fireclay sink.
- EASY CLEANING: Sinkology Fireclay sinks are reinforced with our Signature Glaze to lock in its beauty and create a surface that is non-porous and thick for easy, on-the-go cleaning.
- DURABILITY: Sinkology’s SureFire Fireclay sinks are fired with temperatures that reach 2100*F to blend clay and glaze and create a dense, ultra-durable material.
- INSTALLATION: Designed for easier farmhouse-style installation, with a level, flat bottom and 90-degree side walls.
- CABINET SIZE: 36 inch recommended
- SINKOLOGY GRIDS: Wren Grid in Stainless Steel (#SG008-27ST), Johnson Grid in Antique Brown (#SG004-27)
- SINKOLOGY DRAINS: Basket Strainer Drain in Antique Copper (#TB35-01), Basket Strainer Drain in Stainless Steel (#TB35-03), InSinkErator Disposal Flange in Antique Copper (#TD35-01), InSinkErator Disposal Flange in Stainless Steel (#TD35-03)
- LIFETIME WARRANTY: The Austen is guaranteed to not chip, crack, stain, or rust, and we back that promise with our exclusive Sinkology Lifetime Warranty – The Everyday Promise
ON THE BLOG
Fireclay Farmhouse Sinks: Cleaning and Care Tips
The cleaning and care of a fireclay farmhouse sink isn't much different than other sinks. Fireclay is heat resistant, stain resistant, scratch resistant, and chip resistant. So cleaning and care is super simple and easy. Here are a few tips for the ongoing cleaning and care of your fireclay sink.
Step-by-Step Support: Sinkology Partners with BILT Intelligent Instructions®
At Sinkology, we’re all about weekend projects and DIY renovations. We know the power of taking a project into your own hands—but we also know that there can be bumps and challenges during the renovation process, especially when it comes to installations.
A Guide to Fireclay All-In-One Kits: Take the Guesswork Out of Your Kitchen Redesign
Our new All-In-One design kits make purchasing a fireclay sink (or copper sink) and coordinating a faucet / accessories simple, quick, and affordable. Our All-In-One fireclay kits typically include: a Sinkology sink, a Pfister faucet, a drains, a bottom grid, and a Breeze non-scratch scrubber.