Austen 36″ Fireclay Farmhouse Kitchen Sink
The Austen 36" fireclay kitchen sink is designed to INSPIRE the heart of your home. The Austen features the classic functionality of an apron-front farmhouse sink. Its extra-wide open basin offers unparalleled surface space for stacking dishes, filling pots and pans, and preparing your family’s food. The durable fireclay material is hand-selected as the perfect combination of durability, density, beauty, and functionality. The Austen offers the functional space you need to make the most out of your kitchen sink while still maintaining the graceful, clean look of a classic apron-front farmhouse sink.
The 36" Austen is ideal for homes and families who love to cook, entertain, and make memories in the heart of the home. With even, smooth surfaces that are sealed with our SureFire signature glaze, the Austen's non-porous surface is resistant to stains and easy to wipe clean. Plus, we make daily care a breeze with our Fireclay CareIQ Kit, which has everything you need to keep the Austen fireclay kitchen sink as beautiful as the day you bought it. Protected by the Sinkology Everyday Promise warranty, the Austen is guaranteed to perform as promised—for life.
- Dimensions: 36" x 18" x 10"
- Bowl dimensions: 34" x 16" x 9"
- Drain size: 3.5"
- IDEAL FOR: The Austen’s generous 36″ surface space is ideal for homes and families who love to cook, entertain, and make memories in the heart of the home.
- FARMHOUSE DESIGN: The Austen is designed with the classic functionality of an apron-front farmhouse sink with a wide, open basin and ample surface space for stacking dishes, filling pots and pans, and preparing your family’s food.
- FIRECLAY: Our fireclay material is hand-selected as the perfect combination of durability, density, beauty, and functionality.
- SIGNATURE GLAZE: Sinkology’s SureFireTM fired-on glaze serves as an extra-thick protective shield for your fireclay sink and a high-shine finish for ultimate beauty.
- EASY CLEANING: Sinkology Fireclay sinks have even, smooth surfaces that are sealed with our SureFire signature glaze, creating a non-porous surface that is easy to care for and maintain. Daily cleaning is made easy with our Fireclay CareIQTM Kit, which has everything you need to keep The Austen fireclay kitchen sink as beautiful as the day you bought it.
- DURABILITY: Sinkology’s Fireclay sinks are fired with temperatures that reach 2100*F to blend clay and glaze and create a dense, ultra-durable material.
- INSTALLATION: Designed for easier farmhouse-style installation, with a level, flat bottom and 90-degree side walls.
- COLOR: Crisp white
- BOWL CONFIGURATION: Single
- CABINET SIZE: 36in. minimum
- SINKOLOGY DRAINS: Sinkology Basket Strainer Drain in Stainless Steel (#TB35-03), Sinkology InSinkErator-compatible Disposal Drain in Stainless Steel (#TD35-03)
- LIFETIME WARRANTY: The Austen is guaranteed to not chip, crack, stain, or rust, and we back that promise with our exclusive Sinkology Everyday PromiseTM lifetime warranty.
ON THE BLOG
Design Versatility with Fireclay
Your kitchen is often the heart of your home. This means your sink plays a huge role in setting the look and tone for the rest of your house. Our INSPIRED line of fireclay sinks leans on the beloved farmhouse style. Here’s the best part: the classic, timeless farmhouse look of our fireclay sinks matches any interior style! Sinkology makes selecting the right fit for your home super easy by doing the hard work for you.
Fireclay Farmhouse Sinks: Cleaning and Care Tips
The cleaning and care of a fireclay farmhouse sink isn't much different than other sinks. Fireclay is heat resistant, stain resistant, scratch resistant, and chip resistant. So cleaning and care is super simple and easy. Here are a few tips for the ongoing cleaning and care of your fireclay sink.
Step-by-Step Support: Sinkology Partners with BILT Intelligent Instructions®
At Sinkology, we’re all about weekend projects and DIY renovations. We know the power of taking a project into your own hands—but we also know that there can be bumps and challenges during the renovation process, especially when it comes to installations.