Hubble Copper Bathroom Sink
Meet the Hubble copper bathroom sink. Designed to rise above the countertop, this vessel copper sink is handmade and designed to be functional yet affordable. Sinkology artfully handcrafts each sink from pure solid copper. The Hubble offers hassle-free installation, a lifetime warranty, and effortless care. A Sinkology copper sink is designed to fit your lifestyle and be a focal point for your bathroom.
- Dimensions: 14" x 14" x 5"
- Bowl dimensions: 13.75" x 13.75" x 5"
- Drain size: 1.5"
- A copper sink is the heart of the room; no other decor item can be as beautiful and make such a sudden impact
- Copper vessel sinks add elegance to any bathroom
- Designed to be the best quality at the best possible price
- Proprietary aged copper finish is durable and easy to clean
- Handcrafted copper sink to ensure uncompromised workmanship
- Designed to install easily as an above counter vessel copper sink, includes vessel washer
- Copper sinks will not turn green under typical indoor use
- Lifetime warranty
Get everything you need with the All-In-One Design Kit including the sink, faucet, accessories, and care supplies.
ON THE BLOG
The Sinkology Copper Sink Buying Guide
At Sinkology, copper sinks are our passion. So, we created this buying guide especially for our awesome customers and any one who is shopping for a new sink for their kitchen or bathroom. We encourage people to think differently about the design of their kitchen or bathroom by first choosing this ever-important centerpiece, and then designing their room outwardly from there.
Your Guide to Copper Sink Cleaning and Care
Many people make the assumption that a copper sink is difficult to care for and high maintenance. While a copper sink is very unique and different than a stainless or porcelain sink, it is not any more difficult to maintain.
Copper FAQs From An Expert Metallurgist
At Sinkology, we get all kinds of questions from our customers about the nature of copper. Since it is such a unique metal, many people aren’t too familiar with its finer points and distinctive properties. So, we’ve asked Walter Sperko, an expert metallurgist and copper specialist, to help answer some of the more common questions...