Euclid Copper Bathtub w/ Overflow
This version of the Euclid copper bathtub features a pre-drilled overflow hole and waste hole that is cut into the bathtub skirt. The addition of this factory-drilled overflow makes installation easy and allows for best possible drainage. Handcrafted from pure, solid 14-gauge copper, the Euclid copper bathtub will be the centerpiece of your room. And when paired with a copper sink, the combo in breathtaking. Each copper bathtub is a work of art; individually hand-hammered and carefully constructed by our skilled artisans. The Euclid copper bathtub is protected by a lifetime warranty.
- Tub dimensions: 71.5" x 33.5" x 33"
- Bowl dimensions: 66" x 28.5" x 29.5"
- Drain size: 2"
- Freestanding design creates a beautiful statement in your bathroom
- Features pre-drilled 2.5-inch overflow flow holes for effortless installation
- Waste hole pre-cut in the tub skirt for easy drainage
- Extra large bathtub allows for ample space for two
- Water-tested and inspected for quality and workmanship
- Copper bathtub soaking depth: 15″
- Water Capacity: 78 Gallons
- Designed to pair perfectly with any Sinkology copper sink
- Lifetime warranty
ON THE BLOG
Bold Elegance: The Timeless Allure of Matte Black Sinks
Discover the timeless allure of matte black sinks with Sinkology's Night Mode collection. These sinks not only make a bold design statement but also offer durability and easy maintenance. Embrace the matte black effect in your modern kitchen or bathroom and let your unique style shine.
Why is My Copper Sink Changing Color?
Unveil the captivating metamorphosis of copper sinks as they gracefully shift hues over time. Understand the reasons behind these color transformations and explore effective restoration techniques. Embrace the evolving allure of copper with Sinkology's insights, ensuring your sink retains its timeless elegance.