Euclid Copper Bathtub w/ Overflow
This version of the Euclid copper bathtub features a pre-drilled overflow hole and waste hole that is cut into the bathtub skirt. The addition of this factory-drilled overflow makes installation easy and allows for best possible drainage. Handcrafted from pure, solid 14-gauge copper, the Euclid copper bathtub will be the centerpiece of your room. And when paired with a copper sink, the combo in breathtaking. Each copper bathtub is a work of art; individually hand-hammered and carefully constructed by our skilled artisans. The Euclid copper bathtub is protected by a lifetime warranty.
- Tub dimensions: 71.5" x 33.5" x 33"
- Bowl dimensions: 66" x 28.5" x 29.5"
- Drain size: 2"
- Freestanding design creates a beautiful statement in your bathroom
- Features pre-drilled 2.5-inch overflow flow holes for effortless installation
- Waste hole pre-cut in the tub skirt for easy drainage
- Extra large bathtub allows for ample space for two
- Water-tested and inspected for quality and workmanship
- Copper bathtub soaking depth: 15″
- Water Capacity: 78 Gallons
- Designed to pair perfectly with any Sinkology copper sink
- Lifetime warranty
ON THE BLOG
10 Creative Ways to Style Your Sinkology Sink and Impress Your Guests
Transform your Sinkology sink from functional to fabulous with these 10 creative styling tips! From a pop of color to unique faucets and industrial elements, impress your guests and elevate your space. Share your sink styling ideas with us on social media.
Short Ribs Bolognese
Sinkology is proud to present Emily Schuermann, our food-loving guest blogger who runs Food for a Year. Emily is here to share some recipes she has created exclusively for the Sinkology blog that reflect her view of a copper sink: simple, timeless, affordable, and beautifully rustic. Short Ribs Bolognese is such a classic comfort food that’s surprisingly easy to make...