Euclid Copper Bathtub – No Overflow
Transform your bathroom and your bathing experience with the Euclid copper bathtub from Sinkology. Handcrafted with pure, solid 14-gauge copper, Sinkology copper bathtubs are designed to make a statement and dramatically impact your bathroom design. Each copper tub is a work of art; individually hand-hammered and carefully constructed and tested by our skilled artists. The Euclid copper bathtub is protected by a lifetime warranty and promises to be a focal point of pride in your home.
- Tub dimensions: 71.5" x 33.5" x 33"
- Bowl dimensions: 66" x 28.5" x 29.5"
- Drain size: 2.00"
- Freestanding copper tub design turns your bath into a luxurious spa retreat
- Water-tested and inspected for quality
- Industrial strength construction and protected by a lifetime warranty
- Virtually maintenance free; simply wash with soap and water and protect with Copper Armor
- Extra large bathtub allows for ample space for two
- Copper bathtubs will not turn green under typical indoor use
- Does not include overflow holes
- Water Capacity: 78 Gallons
- Copper bathtub soaking depth: 15″
- Lifetime warranty
ON THE BLOG
10 Creative Ways to Style Your Sinkology Sink and Impress Your Guests
Transform your Sinkology sink from functional to fabulous with these 10 creative styling tips! From a pop of color to unique faucets and industrial elements, impress your guests and elevate your space. Share your sink styling ideas with us on social media.
Short Ribs Bolognese
Sinkology is proud to present Emily Schuermann, our food-loving guest blogger who runs Food for a Year. Emily is here to share some recipes she has created exclusively for the Sinkology blog that reflect her view of a copper sink: simple, timeless, affordable, and beautifully rustic. Short Ribs Bolognese is such a classic comfort food that’s surprisingly easy to make...