Copper CareIQ Kit
Taking care of your sink is important work—but that doesn’t mean it has to be hard! Sinkology CareIQ Kits have everything you need to properly clean and protect your sink so you can love it for decades to come. Each CareIQ Kit contains cleaning and care solutions specifically packaged for Copper surfaces. With easy-to-follow instructions and powerful products, Sinkology’s CareIQ Kits make maintaining your sink as easy as 1-2-3.
- Dimensions: 7" x 6" x 3"
- INCLUDED: Two 1.7oz spray bottles of Defend protective sealant and one 15″ microfiber polish cloth
- Defend protective sealant works double-time: it shines your sink, while also creating a protective barrier against water and surface stains.
- Apply Defend using our microfiber polishing cloth and the sealant will form a thin shell over the surface of your sink, adding extra shine to your sink’s surface.
- Defend’s moisture-rejecting properties help water to bead up and protect against water spots.
- All of Defend’s power and protection comes in an easy-spray solution with a neutral odor.
- For Copper surfaces, keep in mind that the Defend protective sealant is not designed to stop your sink’s patina from changing color.
- The premium microfiber cloth with Sinkology logo is safe for your washing machine and can be re-used multiple times.
- The Copper CareIQ Kit is protected by Sinkology’s Everyday Promise Lifetime Warranty.
ON THE BLOG
How to Clean & Care for a Copper Sink
I have always had a thing for copper and admired copper sinks, but I never knew if a copper sink was really in the cards for me. After obsessing and drooling over copper sinks on Instagram I finally decided to reach out to Sinkology and inquire about one, and learn more about cleaning and caring for a copper sink.
Copper Sink Care Tips from an Interior Stylist
I took to my Instagram page to ask folks what kinds of questions or concerns they had about owning a copper sink. I got great feedback and enlisted the help of my friends and copper experts over at Sinkology to help me answer some of the questions (and debunk a few myths!).
Copper FAQs From An Expert Metallurgist
At Sinkology, we get all kinds of questions from our customers about the nature of copper. Since it is such a unique metal, many people aren’t too familiar with its finer points and distinctive properties. So, we’ve asked Walter Sperko, an expert metallurgist and copper specialist, to help answer some of the more common questions...