Rohe Copper Kitchen Sink Bottom Grid
The Rohe bottom grid from Sinkology is the perfect finish for your sink. Designed to fit the Angelico 33" single bowl drop-in copper sink, the Rohe grid serves as a double barrier from the scrapes and scratches of busy kitchens by protecting fragile dishes from breaking and preserving the living finish of your sink. The Rohe is made with heavy-gauge steel and finished with a warm antique brown vinyl coating for perfect coordination with your Angelico sink. Sinkology's bottom grids are dishwasher safe, handmade in the USA, and protected with our Everyday Promise lifetime guarantee.
- Dimensions: 27.75" x 13.375" x 2"
- Frame and legs made with 11-gauge steel
- Designed to fit Sinkology’s Angelico (#SK101-33AC; 3-hole and 4-hole versions) copper sink
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Finished with a vinyl coating in warm antique brown color for ideal coordination
- Rubber feet protect the beauty and integrity of your copper sink’s living finish
- Heavy duty and dishwasher safe
- Our grids provide clearance on all four sides for easy removal and surface cleaning
- Protected by our Sinkology Everyday Promise Lifetime Warranty
ON THE BLOG
Short Ribs Bolognese
Sinkology is proud to present Emily Schuermann, our food-loving guest blogger who runs Food for a Year. Emily is here to share some recipes she has created exclusively for the Sinkology blog that reflect her view of a copper sink: simple, timeless, affordable, and beautifully rustic. Short Ribs Bolognese is such a classic comfort food that’s surprisingly easy to make...
Kitchen Sink Drain Installation 101
Taking on a sink drain installation project may sound like a challenge at surface level, but we promise that you don’t need to be a professional plumber to get the job done.