Spencer Copper Kitchen Sink Bottom Grid
Enhance and upgrade your Sinkology kitchen sinks with the high quality and durable solid stainless steel kitchen sink bottom grid. This custom designed bottom grid is handmade in the USA from heavy-duty 7-gauge steel, then hand dipped into an Antique Brown vinyl for a high-end and custom look. Designed to fit perfectly in the Austen 33" (Model # SK496-33FC) and Austen 36" (SK497-36FC) double bowl fireclay farmhouse sink, not only will your sink look better with a Sinkology kitchen sink bottom grid, it will also protect your sink's finish from standing dishes and will help wash away food debris. Protected by our exclusive Everyday Promise Lifetime Warranty, Sinkology bottom grids are designed to last a lifetime and are dishwasher safe.
- Dimensions: 15" x 13.05" x 2"
- Frame and legs made with 11-gauge steel
- Created for the Austen 33″ (#SK496-33FC) and Austen 36″ (SK497-36FC) double bowl fireclay kitchen sink
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Finished with a vinyl coating in warm antique brown color
- Rubber feet protect the beauty and integrity of your copper sink’s living finish
- Heavy duty and dishwasher safe
- Our grids provide clearance on all four sides for easy removal and surface cleaning
- Protected by our Sinkology Everyday Promise Lifetime Warranty
ON THE BLOG
Fireclay Farmhouse Sinks: Cleaning and Care Tips
The cleaning and care of a fireclay farmhouse sink isn't much different than other sinks. Fireclay is heat resistant, stain resistant, scratch resistant, and chip resistant. So cleaning and care is super simple and easy. Here are a few tips for the ongoing cleaning and care of your fireclay sink.
Farmhouse Kitchen Sink Installation 101
A fireclay farmhouse kitchen sink takes a bit more expertise and elbow grease to install, especially when compared to DIY-friendly drop-in sinks. But we promise it’s worth the effort.