Johnson Copper Kitchen Sink Bottom Grid
Take your Sinkology kitchen sink to the next level with the Johnson bottom grid. Custom designed to fit perfectly with the Orwell 30", Rivera 31.25", and Bradstreet II kitchen sinks, the Johnson offers a highly durable, heat-resistant protective barrier to your kitchen sink. The Johnson makes it simple to keep your dishes safe and your sink's surface beautiful, and the antique brown vinyl coating blends seamlessly into your kitchen's style. Sinkology's bottom grids are dishwasher safe, handmade in the USA, and protected with our Everyday Promise lifetime guarantee.
- Dimensions: 27" x 15" x 2"
- Frame and legs made with 11-gauge steel
- Designed to fit the Orwell 30″ (#SK202-30AC) and Rivera 31.25″ (#SK203-31AC) undermount copper kitchen sinks as well as the Bradstreet II (#SK499-30FC), Turner (#SK404-30FC), Jackson (#SK411-33FC-WH), Austen 33″ (#SK493-33FC) fireclay kitchen sinks
- Handcrafted in the USA
- Finished with a vinyl coating in warm antique brown
- Rubber feet protect your sink’s finish from scrapes
- Heavy duty and dishwasher safe
- Our grids provide clearance on all four sides for easy removal and surface cleaning
- Protected by our Sinkology Everyday Promise Lifetime Warranty
ON THE BLOG
Short Ribs Bolognese
Sinkology is proud to present Emily Schuermann, our food-loving guest blogger who runs Food for a Year. Emily is here to share some recipes she has created exclusively for the Sinkology blog that reflect her view of a copper sink: simple, timeless, affordable, and beautifully rustic. Short Ribs Bolognese is such a classic comfort food that’s surprisingly easy to make...
Kitchen Sink Drain Installation 101
Taking on a sink drain installation project may sound like a challenge at surface level, but we promise that you don’t need to be a professional plumber to get the job done.