Bradstreet II 33″ Single Workstation Fireclay Sink with Grid and Cutting Board
The Bradstreet II Workstation makes daily work simple by allowing more streamlined task flow at the kitchen sink. The customer-favorite Bradstreet II SureFire fireclay kitchen sink features an extra-wide bowl. The single drain can be oriented to the left or right to work with your kitchen design and maximizes surface space. A built-in ledge securely holds the removable solid-wood custom cutting board. The board can slide the entire length of the sink for easy chopping, dicing, rinsing, and cleaning. The high-end cutting board is great for prepping food without creating additional messes on countertops and other surfaces. The bottom of the Bradstreet II sink is protected by the included stainless steel grid. Rubber feet prevent the feet from scratching the surface. The grid is dishwasher safe and easily removed for cleaning. Sinkology’s SureFire material is fired at extreme temperatures to lock in the natural durability of fireclay. Our handcrafted sinks are completed with a thick, protective finish that adds another layer of durability and makes the surface of the sink easy to clean. The Bradstreet II Workstation is fully backed with a lifetime warranty—the Sinkology Everyday Promise.
- Dimensions: 33" x 19.25" x 10"
- Bowl dimensions: 31.5" x 17.76" x 9"
- Drain size: 3.5"
- The Bradstreet II Workstation features the Bradstreet II fireclay kitchen sink, custom solid-wood cutting board, and specially designed stainless steel bottom grid
- Bradstreet II fireclay sink features extra-large single basin bowl: 33″ x 19.25″ x 10″.
- SureFire fireclay material is highly durable and easy to clean
- Handcrafted sink is created with even surfaces and 90° walls
- Offset drain can be oriented left or right to optimize kitchen layout
- Built-in ledge for cutting board runs the entire length of the sink
- Solid wood cutting board is custom created to fit securely while in use
- Cutting board is easily removed
- Stainless steel bottom grid is dishwasher safe; removeable rubber feet prevent scratches; protects the surface of your sink
- Sinkology products come with lifetime warranty – Sinkology Everyday Promise
ON THE BLOG
Short Ribs Bolognese
Sinkology is proud to present Emily Schuermann, our food-loving guest blogger who runs Food for a Year. Emily is here to share some recipes she has created exclusively for the Sinkology blog that reflect her view of a copper sink: simple, timeless, affordable, and beautifully rustic. Short Ribs Bolognese is such a classic comfort food that’s surprisingly easy to make...
Kitchen Sink Drain Installation 101
Taking on a sink drain installation project may sound like a challenge at surface level, but we promise that you don’t need to be a professional plumber to get the job done.