Jackson 33″ Drop-In Fireclay Kitchen Sink
Take on your next weekend or DIY project with the Jackson fireclay kitchen sink from Sinkology. The Jackson offers the fortitude, style, and charm of a beautiful white kitchen sink with the simplicity of drop-in installation and easy maintenance. The centerset drain and 3-hole faucet deck plate are expertly crafted, and Sinkology's Signature Glaze enhances our SureFire fireclay's natural durability. Like all Sinkology products, the Jackson comes with our Everyday Promise lifetime guarantee, so you can confidently start--and finish--your next home renovation.
- Dimensions: 33" x 22" x 9"
- Bowl dimensions: 30" x 16.25" x 8"
- Drain size: 3.5"
- Cabinet Size: 36 in. recommended
- The Jackson single bowl drop-in kitchen sink is made from high-quality SureFire fireclay material. Fireclay is naturally durable, crafted by the power of the earth and reinforced during our handcrafted finishing process for a strong, solid surface that can withstand the demands of busy kitchens.
- The single-bowl design offers plenty of space for stacking and cleaning dishes, and a center-set drain hole can be fit with either a basket strainer drain (Stainless #TB35-03, Antique Copper #TB35-01) or an InSinkErator-compatible disposal drain (Stainless # TD35-03, Antique Copper #TD35-01).
- The Jackson is designed for easy renovation. The drop-in installation style offers a straightforward replacement option so you can quickly and effortlessly upgrade your kitchen’s appeal with a bright, beautiful fireclay drop-in kitchen sink.
- Fireclay’s durability is one of its most beloved features: fireclay is heated to 2100° during the finishing process, and the heat transforms the clay into a solid, dense material that resists dents and scratches of heavy pots and pans.
- The Jackson drop-in fireclay kitchen sink is easy to clean: simply wipe down your sink with soap and water, or use the Sinkology Fireclay Care IQ kit (#SARMOR-401) for added protection and shine.
- Sinkology protects its SureFire fireclay kitchen sinks with our Signature Glaze: a glossy layer of added durability and shine that brings brilliance and extra resistance to the surface of your sink.
- The Jackson comes in Sinkology’s customer-favorite Crisp White color. The bright color is simultaneously neutral and stunning, making it an easy addition to kitchens of all styles and designs.
- As part of the CLARIFY Collection from Sinkology, the Jackson fireclay kitchen sink offers drop-in design for effortless installation and in-and-out replacement to keep home renovation fun.
- Sinkology grids are available to help you complete your Jackson kitchen sink. Custom-designed, individually handmade heavy-gauge steel and vinyl-coated grids are available for to protect the surface of your sink. Grids are available in two models: Wren Stainless model # SG008-27ST and Johnson Antique Brown model # SG004-27
- The Jackson comes with Sinkology’s Everyday Promise lifetime warranty: our guarantee that your sink will perform as expected every day, every year, for life.
ON THE BLOG
Fireclay Farmhouse Sinks: Cleaning and Care Tips
The cleaning and care of a fireclay farmhouse sink isn't much different than other sinks. Fireclay is heat resistant, stain resistant, scratch resistant, and chip resistant. So cleaning and care is super simple and easy. Here are a few tips for the ongoing cleaning and care of your fireclay sink.
A Guide to Fireclay All-In-One Kits: Take the Guesswork Out of Your Kitchen Redesign
Our new All-In-One design kits make purchasing a fireclay sink (or copper sink) and coordinating a faucet / accessories simple, quick, and affordable. Our All-In-One fireclay kits typically include: a Sinkology sink, a Pfister faucet, a drains, a bottom grid, and a Breeze non-scratch scrubber.
Step-by-Step Support: Sinkology Partners with BILT Intelligent Instructions®
At Sinkology, we’re all about weekend projects and DIY renovations. We know the power of taking a project into your own hands—but we also know that there can be bumps and challenges during the renovation process, especially when it comes to installations.