Josephine 26″ Quick-Fit Drop-in Farmhouse Fireclay Kitchen Sink
The Josephine 26" Quick-Fit Fireclay kitchen sink brings durability and ease to even the smallest of spaces. The Josephine's compact design is ideal for small-living spaces, like bar/prep areas, laundry rooms, and tiny homes. Even in its efficient sizing, the Josephine 26" offers unparalleled durability due to the natural strength of fireclay material and Sinkology's signature SureFire finish. The Josephine 26" is part of Sinkology's ELEVATE Collection of Quick-Fit sinks that are made for easy installation with minimal modifications to existing counters and cabinetry required.
- Dimensions: 25.75" x 24.25" x 9"
- Bowl dimensions: 23" x 18" x 8"
- Drain size: 3.5"
- The Josephine 26″ Quick-Fit Drop-In kitchen sink is crafted with highly durable fireclay material that is naturally durable and handcrafted by our team of artisans to create the perfect sink for small spaces.
- The Josephine offers an instant upgrade to your space. Sinkology’s Quick-Fit designs are created to make the best use of your existing countertops and cabinetry, reducing downtime and keeping you on track with your project.
- Homeowners will love the Josephine’s simple installation as a retrofit, drop-in kitchen sink. The Josephine 26″ will easily replace existing sinks or make use of existing countertop spaces for fast, DIY installation.
- Fireclay’s durability is one of its most beloved features: fireclay is heated to 2100° during the finishing process, and the heat transforms the clay into a solid, dense material that resists dents and scratches of heavy pots and pans.
- The Josephine drop-in kitchen sink is simple to maintain and easy to clean. Daily rinsing with soap and water is all that’s required to keep the sink clean, and the high-shine finish can be polished and shines with the Sinkology Fireclay Care IQ kit.
- Sinkology completes each SureFire fireclay sink with the Signature Glaze finish. This extra-thick layer of protection increases durability and locks in shine that lasts for decades.
- Customers love the Crisp White color of the Josephine 26″ Quick-Fit Drop-In kitchen sink. The bright color is simultaneously eye-catching and neutral enough to match existing designs in a wide variety of kitchens, laundry rooms, and tiny-home spaces.
- The Josephine has a small footprint for ideal use in compact spaces. Combined with the Quick-Fit installation methods, the Josephine is an obvious solution for instant upgrades and DIY projects.
- Recommend 30 inches as a minimum cabinet size
- Sinkology Drains: Sinkology Basket Strainer Drain in Stainless Steel (#TB35-03) or in Antique Copper (#TB35-01); Sinkology InSinkErator-compatible Disposal Drain in Stainless Steel (#TD35-03) or in Antique Copper (#TD35-01)
- The Josephine 26″ comes backed with Sinkology’s Everyday Promise lifetime warranty: our guarantee that your sink will perform as expected under normal indoor use for as long as you own the sink.
ON THE BLOG
Step-by-Step Support: Sinkology Partners with BILT Intelligent Instructions®
At Sinkology, we’re all about weekend projects and DIY renovations. We know the power of taking a project into your own hands—but we also know that there can be bumps and challenges during the renovation process, especially when it comes to installations.
A Guide to Fireclay All-In-One Kits: Take the Guesswork Out of Your Kitchen Redesign
Our new All-In-One design kits make purchasing a fireclay sink (or copper sink) and coordinating a faucet / accessories simple, quick, and affordable. Our All-In-One fireclay kits typically include: a Sinkology sink, a Pfister faucet, a drains, a bottom grid, and a Breeze non-scratch scrubber.
Before and After: A New Fireclay Farmhouse Kitchen Sink
After Alex and Megan renovated their bathroom with a copper bathtub and copper sink, they decided to spruce up their traditional kitchen with a more modern look and feel. They loved the Thales copper bathtub and the Bell copper drop-in sink that helped transform their bathroom into their own personal spa retreat, but they wanted...