Josephine 34″ Quick-Fit Drop-in Fireclay Farmhouse Kitchen Sink in Snow Day Matte White
Upgrading your life has never been easier than with the Josephine 34" Quick-Fit Fireclay kitchen sink from Sinkology. The Josephine is ideal for weekend warriors: the DIY homeowners who want high-end appeal with drop-in mounting options for fast, simple upgrades. Designed to fit seamlessly into existing cabinets and countertops, the Josephine comes in a variety of VIBE color options with a retrofit installation method—making it easy for you to take your kitchen to the next level.
Sinkology’s Snow Day finish offers a soft and gentle touch to the classic fireclay farmhouse Crisp White color. Sinkology’s VIBE Collection of kitchen sinks in Snow Day feature a matte surface, which is a subtle touch that changes the vibe of your kitchen sink with minimal impact on other design elements.
- Dimensions: 33.85" x 24.25" x 9"
- Bowl dimensions: 30.7" x 17.9" x 9"
- Drain size: 3.5"
- Cabinet Size: 36 in. recommended
- Ideal For: The Josephine is ideal for weekend warriors: the DIY homeowners who want high-end appeal with drop-in mounting options for fast, simple upgrades
- Quick-Fit Design: The Josephine was designed with our busiest customers in mind, so we made it simple to bring the elegance and function of a beautiful, durable fireclay sink to your home. The Josephine offers our signature Quick-Fit drop-in mounting style for retrofit installation to existing cabinets and countertops—meaning less dust, more success.
- Classic Farmhouse Style: Pick the VIBE Collection color that matches your kitchen’s energy—but the appeal doesn’t stop there. The Josephine offers ample surface space for filling pots, stacking dishes, cleaning, and preparing meals. The handcrafted design keeps the classic elements of a farmhouse kitchen sink, like the function of a large, deep bowl and the eye-catching charm of the exposed apron-front design.
- Durability: Fired at more than 2100*F degrees and reinforced with the Sinkology Signature Glaze, the Josephine features an extra-thick surface that serves as a protective, easy-to-clean shield to keep your sink stunning year after year.
- Easy Cleaning: Sinkology SureFire Fireclay sinks are reinforced with our Signature Glaze to lock in its beauty and create a surface that is non-porous and thick for easy, on-the-go cleaning.
- Installation: Drop-in mounting style for retrofit installation to existing cabinets and countertops.
- Guaranteed to Last: The Josephine is protected by the Sinkology Everyday Promise: our guarantee that your sink will not chip, crack, stain, or rust. We honor our promise to you on every product, every day.
- Recommended Accessories: From bottom grids to drains, Sinkology has the accessories you need to protect your Josephine sink from the drops, bangs, and spills that are part of daily life. Sinkology fireclay sinks are compatible with both basket strainer drains (TB35-03) and InSINKerator-compatible disposal drains (TD35-03) so you can design the sink that works best for you. Bottom grids, like the Alder (SG014-28ST) offer elevated resistance to scratches and scuffs from pots, pans, and dishes.
ON THE BLOG
New Fireclay Sink Changes Up The Vibe
Our friend Ellen, @littlebarefurniture on Instagram, recently updated her kitchen with the Bradstreet ll farmhouse fireclay kitchen sink. She was kind enough to share how the renovation went.
Drop-in Farmhouse Sink Dreams Do Come True With The Josephine.
Ever since we moved into our home, we have wanted to replace our sink and faucet. For the longest time I’ve been drooling over the apron front farmhouse sinks. However, we couldn’t get it in our budget to replace the sink AND the countertop. That is until Sinkology came out with the Josephine drop-in farmhouse sink!
Step-by-Step Support: Sinkology Partners with BILT Intelligent Instructions®
At Sinkology, we’re all about weekend projects and DIY renovations. We know the power of taking a project into your own hands—but we also know that there can be bumps and challenges during the renovation process, especially when it comes to installations.