Josephine 34″ Quick-Fit Drop-in Fireclay Farmhouse Kitchen Sink
Taking your kitchen to the next level is simple (and beautiful!) with the Josephine 34" Quick-Fit Fireclay kitchen sink from Sinkology. The Josephine is ideal for weekend warriors: the DIY homeowners who want high-end appeal with drop-in mounting options for fast, simple upgrades. As part of Sinkology’s ELEVATE Collection of Quick-Fit Fireclay sinks, the Josephine is made to fit seamlessly into existing cabinets and countertops. The retrofit design makes it easy to add the appeal and beauty of a classic fireclay sink with minimal modifications—elevating the look, style, and functionality of the heart of your home.
The Josephine fireclay sink from Sinkology offers ample surface space for filling pots, stacking dishes, cleaning, and preparing meals. The handcrafted design keeps the classic elements of a farmhouse kitchen sink, like the function of a large, deep bowl and the eye-catching charm of the exposed apron-front design. Plus, with the protection of the Sinkology Everyday Promise lifetime warranty, you can work with confidence. We honor our promise to you on every product, every day.
- Dimensions: 33.85" x 24.25" x 9"
- Bowl dimensions: 30.7" x 17.9" x 9"
- Drain size: 3.5"
- IDEAL FOR: The Josephine is ideal for weekend warriors: the DIY homeowners who want high-end appeal with drop-in mounting options for fast, simple upgrades
- FARMHOUSE DESIGN: The Josephine offers the graceful, deep sides that are classic to the farmhouse style as well as ample surface space for filling pots, stacking dishes, cleaning, and preparing meals. The smooth, apron-front design and Crisp White color complete the charm and appeal of a farmhouse sink.
- FIRECLAY: Our fireclay material has been tested for its durability and specifically selected for its beauty.
- SIGNATURE GLAZE: The Signature Sinkology fired-on glaze serves as an extra-thick protective shield for your fireclay sink.
- EASY CLEANING: Sinkology ELEVATE kitchen sinks are reinforced with our Signature Glaze to lock in beauty and create a surface that is non-porous and thick for easy, on-the-go cleaning.
- DURABILITY: Sinkology’s SureFire fireclay sinks are fired with temperatures that reach 2100*F to blend clay and glaze and create a dense, ultra-durable material.
- INSTALLATION: Drop-in mounting style for retrofit installation to existing cabinets and countertops.
- FINISH: Crisp White
- CABINET SIZE: 36 in recommended
- SINKOLOGY ACCESSORIES: Sinkology Basket Strainer Drain in Stainless Steel (#TB35-03), Sinkology InSinkErator-compatible Disposal Drain in Stainless Steel (#TD35-03), Sinkology Alder Bottom Grid in Stainless Steel (#SG014-28ST)
- BILT APP: Easy DIY, step-by-step interactive instructions are available with the BILT App
- LIFETIME WARRANTY: The Josephine is guaranteed to not chip, crack, stain, or rust, and we back that promise with our exclusive Sinkology Lifetime Warranty – The Sinkology Everyday Promise.
ON THE BLOG
Step-by-Step Support: Sinkology Partners with BILT Intelligent Instructions®
At Sinkology, we’re all about weekend projects and DIY renovations. We know the power of taking a project into your own hands—but we also know that there can be bumps and challenges during the renovation process, especially when it comes to installations.
Drop-in Farmhouse Sink Dreams Do Come True With The Josephine.
Ever since we moved into our home, we have wanted to replace our sink and faucet. For the longest time I’ve been drooling over the apron front farmhouse sinks. However, we couldn’t get it in our budget to replace the sink AND the countertop. That is until Sinkology came out with the Josephine drop-in farmhouse sink!
Stylish and Stunning Kitchen Renovation Featuring the Josephine Fireclay Sink
With school starting back next week, our home renovation with the Josephine fireclay sink, could not have finished at a better time. I am so thankful to have our kitchen back! If you have been through a recent renovation, you know what I am talking about. I have missed organization, the kids being on a schedule, and our family time. Luckily this was one of the easiest sink installs ever.