Turner 30″ Fireclay Farmhouse Kitchen Sink
The Turner 30" Fireclay Farmhouse Kitchen Sink blends the charm and comfort of an apron-front sink with the functional durability of fireclay material. With a shallower 8.5" single bowl design, doing the dishes becomes easier on the back and more accessible for the whole family. The Crisp White color is clean and beautiful and Sinkology's SureFire finish creates a simple-to-clean, shiny surface. The Turner's fireclay material is fired at 2100° to lock in its natural durability, meaning you can stack pots, pans, and dishes with confidence knowing your sink can withstand the demand of a busy kitchen. Your sink is guaranteed not to chip, crack, rust, or stain, and we stand by that guarantee with the Sinkology Everyday Promise lifetime warranty.
- Dimensions: 30" x 18" x 8.5"
- Bowl dimensions: 28" x 16" x 7.75"
- Drain size: 3.5"
- Cabinet Size: 33 in. recommended
- The Turner features a classic exposed apron-front design of a farmhouse-style sink. The flat, smooth surface extends from your counters and wraps around to create soft, curved exterior edges for a graceful centerpiece in your kitchen.
- The Turner is designed with an 8.5″ bowl, which is slightly shallower than our deepest Sinkology farmhouse style kitchen sinks. This allows for easier reaching, more family-friendly accessibility, and simpler installation.
- Sinkology’s SureFire finish is applied to our INSPIRE Collection of fireclay sinks to lock in durability and add another layer of protection. The SureFire finish also creates a shiny, easy-to-clean surface that prevents stains and wipes clean.
- Sinkology selected its fireclay material for its natural ability to withstand the drops, bumps, and bangs of everyday life. The Turner is handcrafted from fireclay and fired at 2100° to reinforce the material’s nature-made durability and resistance.
- The Turner comes in Sinkology’s Crisp White color: a classic white that is cheerful and can be seamlessly added to kitchens of all styles and designs.
- Sinkology’s fireclay kitchen sinks are guaranteed not to chip, crack, stain or rust with proper indoor use. The Turner needs only basic daily maintenance, like a simple rinse at the end of the day, to maintain its beauty and appeal for decades to come.
- Sinkology grids are available to help you complete your Turner kitchen sink. Custom-designed, individually handmade heavy-gauge steel and vinyl-coated grids are available for to protect the surface of your sink. Grids are available in two models: stainless model # SG008-27ST antique brown model # SG004-27
- Complete your kitchen sink with a Sinkology drain. Select from a basket-strainer drain (Stainless #TB35-03) or an InSinkErator (ISE)-compatible drain (Stainless # TD35-03) to finish the look with perfectly matched accessories.
- The Turner sink is designed for simpler farmhouse installation with its shallower bowl design. Sinkology recommends professional help installing any farmhouse style sink, as additional under-cabinet supports are required to properly support your fireclay sink.
- The Turner single bowl, fireclay farmhouse kitchen sink comes backed with the Sinkology Everyday Promise lifetime guarantee: our promise that your sink will perform as expected under normal indoor use every day, every year, for life.
ON THE BLOG
Fireclay Farmhouse Sinks: Cleaning and Care Tips
The cleaning and care of a fireclay farmhouse sink isn't much different than other sinks. Fireclay is heat resistant, stain resistant, scratch resistant, and chip resistant. So cleaning and care is super simple and easy. Here are a few tips for the ongoing cleaning and care of your fireclay sink.
Step-by-Step Support: Sinkology Partners with BILT Intelligent Instructions®
At Sinkology, we’re all about weekend projects and DIY renovations. We know the power of taking a project into your own hands—but we also know that there can be bumps and challenges during the renovation process, especially when it comes to installations.
A Guide to Fireclay All-In-One Kits: Take the Guesswork Out of Your Kitchen Redesign
Our new All-In-One design kits make purchasing a fireclay sink (or copper sink) and coordinating a faucet / accessories simple, quick, and affordable. Our All-In-One fireclay kits typically include: a Sinkology sink, a Pfister faucet, a drains, a bottom grid, and a Breeze non-scratch scrubber.