Dalton All-In-One Drop-In Sink and Parisa Faucet Kit
Sinkology and Pfister paired to bring a beautiful piece of art to your bathroom sink. This bathroom All-in-One kit features the gorgeous Dalton nickel sink. The Dalton sink is made with 18-gauge nickel that is hand-hammered by skilled artisans. Easily install the Dalton as a drop-in sink for your next DIY bathroom project. The experts at Sinkology paired the Dalton with the Pfister Parisa faucet to create an in-the-box solution for your next bathroom upgrade. The Parisa is a classic faucet with simple lines and sleek design. The polished chrome finish of the faucet works perfectly with the Dalton’s shiny nickel material. This All-in-One kit is completed with a coordinating push-to-seal drain from Pfister. Sinkology products come backed with a lifetime warranty—the Sinkology Everyday Promise.
- Dimensions: 19" x 19" x 6.5"
- Bowl dimensions: 16" x 13" x 6"
- Drain size: 1.5"
- This All-in-One Kit features Sinkology’s Dalton drop-in nickel bathroom sink (#BOD-0903BRN), Pfister Parisa faucet in polished chrome, and coordinating Pfister Push & Seal drain.
- Handcrafted from 18-gauge, high-quality nickel
- Hammered detailing creates unique piece of art in every sink
- Cleans easily with soap and water
- Drop-in installation for easy DIY projects
- Parisa faucet mounts on sink deck or countertop
- Single-control design saves space and operates easily
- Push & Seal™ drain requires no tools and installs in less than half the time of a standard pop-up drain
- Sinkology products are backed by Sinkology Everyday Promise lifetime guarantee
ON THE BLOG
Kitchen Grids: Who Needs Them and Why?
We at Sinkology love a good sink accessory, especially when it helps in more ways than one. That’s why we love kitchen sink bottom grids.
Why Product Prices Vary
If you’ve spent time browsing Sinkology products on various websites, you may find that prices for the same product fluctuate from store to store. So, what gives?