Fireclay Maintenance + Care
Our SureFire™ Fireclay sinks require minimal maintenance and are easy to clean so you can spend time on the people and experiences that really matter.
Simple Ways to Love Your Fireclay Sink for Life
Sinkology products are handcrafted to handle the bumps, drops, and messes that come with daily life. It’s our goal to help you care for your INSPIRED fireclay or ELEVATE fireclay sink with simple, easy steps so you can stay focused on the people and experiences that really matter.
Our SureFire™ fireclay blend and proprietary finish come together to create the most durable fireclay sinks on the market. Your fireclay sink is guaranteed not to stain, chip, scratch or rust—and we back that with our lifetime guarantee. But as with any sink, your fireclay sink requires regular cleaning.
Here are tips to follow to keep your sink looking beautiful for life:
- Wash your sink regularly with warm soap and water
- As with any surface that comes into contact with food, don’t use harsh, abrasive cleaners or chemicals
- Avoid steel wool or metal cleaning pads on the sink
- If your sink develops any type of discoloration, using a mild abrasive, such as baking soda, will have your fireclay sink looking brand new again
- We recommend using a Sinkology Non-Scratch Breeze Scrubber, a long-lasting, mildew-resistant scrubber made from patented Clean-Guard™ silicone. It comes lightly lavender scented and is covered by a three-month no-odor warranty.
Sinkology believes in creating products that you will love, and that includes our accessories. From your Sinkology scrubber to your protective grid, we create products that are uniquely designed to protect and preserve your handcrafted SureFire™ Fireclay kitchen sink. All products are backed by our lifetime guarantee, and every product comes with access to our customer service team.
Everyday tips to prepare + care for your SureFire™ fireclay farmhouse sink