Best Copper Bathroom Sink
Meet the Best. This copper vessel sink from Sinkology is unique and will make an impact in virtually any bathroom setting. This copper vessel sink is artfully handcrafted from 18-gauge pure, solid copper. The Best features a unique design that allows this vessel sink to sit on top of a decorative base with dramatic results. Sinkology copper sinks are designed to fit your lifestyle and be a focal point of pride for your home, and all of them come with a lifetime warranty.
- Dimensions: 16.5" x 16.5" x 7"
- Bowl dimensions: 16.25" x 16.25" x 5.75"
- Drain size: 1.5"
- Expertly crafted and finished by hand for a copper sink that is uniquely yours
- Uncompromised quality and workmanship
- Handcrafted copper sink; made with 18-gauge pure, solid copper
- Proprietary finish and exclusive process, easy to clean and extreme durability
- Maintenance-free, simply wash with soap and warm water
- Sinkology copper sinks will not turn green with typical indoor use
- Easy to install as an above counter vessel sink, includes mounting hardware and vessel washer
- Beautiful pedestal base with hand-applied rivets
- Lifetime warranty
Get everything you need with the All-In-One Design Kit including the sink, faucet, accessories, and care supplies.
ON THE BLOG
The Sinkology Copper Sink Buying Guide
At Sinkology, copper sinks are our passion. So, we created this buying guide especially for our awesome customers and any one who is shopping for a new sink for their kitchen or bathroom. We encourage people to think differently about the design of their kitchen or bathroom by first choosing this ever-important centerpiece, and then designing their room outwardly from there.
Your Guide to Copper Sink Cleaning and Care
Many people make the assumption that a copper sink is difficult to care for and high maintenance. While a copper sink is very unique and different than a stainless or porcelain sink, it is not any more difficult to maintain.
Copper FAQs From An Expert Metallurgist
At Sinkology, we get all kinds of questions from our customers about the nature of copper. Since it is such a unique metal, many people aren’t too familiar with its finer points and distinctive properties. So, we’ve asked Walter Sperko, an expert metallurgist and copper specialist, to help answer some of the more common questions...