Born Copper Bathroom Sink
The Born copper bathroom sink by Sinkology is artfully handcrafted from pure, solid, polished copper. Naked polished copper sinks are virtually maintenance-free and will age naturally with use. These copper sinks can be polished back to a brand new shine anytime. With hassle-free installation and effortless care, a copper bathroom sink from Sinkology is designed to fit your lifestyle and be a focal point of pride for your home. This Naked copper sink features our Dual Flex rim making installation easy and flexible - it can be installed as an undermount or a drop-in. This true work of art comes with a lifetime warranty.
- Dimensions: 16" x 16" x 6"
- Bowl dimensions: 14" x 14" x 6"
- Drain size: 1.5"
- Naked copper can be left to age and patina naturally; or can be polished to a shine
- Handcrafted copper sink made with 18-gauge solid and pure copper through uncompromised workmanship
- Dual-Flex Rim allows for easy undermount installation or DIY drop-in installation
- Copper sinks handmade by Sinkology will not turn green under typical indoor use
- An update to your bath that is highly functional and easy to install
- Apply Sinkology Copper Armor to protect sink’s natural shine
- Lifetime warranty
Get everything you need with the All-In-One Design Kit including the sink, faucet, accessories, and care supplies.
ON THE BLOG
Copper FAQs From An Expert Metallurgist
At Sinkology, we get all kinds of questions from our customers about the nature of copper. Since it is such a unique metal, many people aren’t too familiar with its finer points and distinctive properties. So, we’ve asked Walter Sperko, an expert metallurgist and copper specialist, to help answer some of the more common questions...
The Sinkology Copper Sink Buying Guide
At Sinkology, copper sinks are our passion. So, we created this buying guide especially for our awesome customers and any one who is shopping for a new sink for their kitchen or bathroom. We encourage people to think differently about the design of their kitchen or bathroom by first choosing this ever-important centerpiece, and then designing their room outwardly from there.