Strauss Copper Bathroom Sink
The Strauss Naked copper sink is artfully hand-crafted from 18-gauge pure, solid copper. Sinkology naked polished copper sinks are natural and pure, designed to age gracefully, and can be easily be brought back to a bright shimmer with a little polish. As with many other Sinkology copper sinks, the Strauss features our Dual-Flex Rim, allowing for hassle-free installation as an undermount or drop-in. Sinkology designs our copper sinks to fit your lifestyle and be a focal point of pride for your home. This true work of art comes with a lifetime warranty.
- Dimensions: 19" x 14" x 5.5"
- Bowl dimensions: 17" x 12" x 5.25"
- Drain size: 1.5"
- Naked copper can be left natural to age and patina; or can be polished to a shiny gleam
- Dual-Flex Rim allows for easy undermount installation or DIY drop-in installation
- Polished copper sinks handmade by Sinkology will not turn green under typical indoor use
- Don’t settle for an ordinary bath sink, polished copper sinks are beautiful and simple to care for
- Apply Sinkology Copper Armor to protect copper sink’s natural shine
- Lifetime warranty
Get everything you need with the All-In-One Design Kit including the sink, faucet, accessories, and care supplies.
ON THE BLOG
Bold Elegance: The Timeless Allure of Matte Black Sinks
Discover the timeless allure of matte black sinks with Sinkology's Night Mode collection. These sinks not only make a bold design statement but also offer durability and easy maintenance. Embrace the matte black effect in your modern kitchen or bathroom and let your unique style shine.
Why is My Copper Sink Changing Color?
Unveil the captivating metamorphosis of copper sinks as they gracefully shift hues over time. Understand the reasons behind these color transformations and explore effective restoration techniques. Embrace the evolving allure of copper with Sinkology's insights, ensuring your sink retains its timeless elegance.