Granite Maintenace + Care
Easy solutions for daily cleaning and care for your granite composite kitchen sink.
Simple Ways to Love Your Granite Sink for Life
Sinkology’s JOURNEY collection of granite sinks were intentionally created with a solid, nonporous surface. While granite is a naturally porous rock, our granite composite material is reinforced with acrylic resins to ensure a smooth, uniform surface that is easy to keep clean and resists damage from heat, heavy pots and pans, and heavy daily use.
We have several tips for proper care:
- Clean your sink regularly with hot soapy water and a soft cloth or a Sinkology Breeze Non-Scratch Scrubber. This is much easier and more preferable to the sink finish than infrequent ‘heavy’ cleaning.
- Create a mix of 50/50 water and white vinegar to remove lime scale deposits. Be sure to rinse your sink thoroughly with fresh water after treating it with vinegar.
- Use a nylon scratch pad or toothbrush to remove difficult food or residue build up.
- Dry your sink after each use to delay future build up.
- Always rinse the sink with water after cleaning or preparing food.
Sinkology believes in creating products that you will love, and that includes our accessories. From your Sinkology scrubber to your protective grid, we create products that are uniquely designed to protect and preserve your kitchen sink through life’s JOURNEY. All products are backed by our lifetime guarantee, and every product comes with access to our customer service team.
Everyday tips to prepare + care for your granite kitchen sink