Sinkology Cares Giveback Program – Design Application
The Sinkology Cares Giveback Program is dedicated to providing care to families and organizations that align with our mission and vision.
The Sinkology Cares Vision: We want to change the lives of families in need in the best way we know how: creating the heart of the home—the kitchen—with high-quality, beautiful products and thoughtful design.
To make the Sinkology Cares program possible, we needed to find and partner with generous companies whose missions aligned with the vision of the Sinkology Cares program. Each of these companies is donating time, materials, expertise, and more to make the program the best it can be:
- Community Housing Solutions
- Hardwood Reflections
- American Woodmark
- Yellow Prairie Interiors
How to Become the Sinkology Cares Designer
Throughout the year, the Sinkology Cares Giveback Program will be designing new kitchens for families with a demonstrated need. Each project will require a dedicated interior designer to create a vision for the kitchen and help bring it to life.
Our current designer is Janna Allbritton of Yellow Prairie Interiors for the Fall 2019 and Spring 2020 design projects.
What is required?
Applicants MUST submit applications by September 1, 2019—and have been in attendance at Haven Conference 2019!
- Here are a few things we’ll be looking for in our designers:
- Professional experience in interior design
- Project management skills
- Familiarity and interest in farmhouse design and décor
- Time and commitment to the Sinkology Cares program
- A desire to give back to families in need
What’s in it for you?
First and foremost, the opportunity to partner with some of the nation’s leading manufacturers of home interior products like sinks, faucets, cabinets, hardware, countertops, and more. Together we will be changing lives of many deserving families.
- Plus, exposure, exposure, exposure:
- A profile on Sinkology.com
- Social media partnerships
- Ongoing featured social posts throughout the duration of the project
- Full project reveal
- Application Deadline – September 1, 2019
- Finalists Selected – November 1, 2019
- 2020 Sinkology Cares Designer Selected – November 22, 2019
We are currently searching for the designer to lead our Fall 2020 builds! Complete the below application by September 1, 2019 to be considered for the 2020 Sinkology Cares Designer.