Fireclay Farmhouse Sink Leveling
Step-by-step leveling guide for your new SureFire® Workstation Fireclay sink.
Leveling your new Bradstreet II Workstation fireclay farmhouse apron-front sink with step-by-step instructions.
Sinkology SureFire kitchen sinks are handcrafted with fireclay material that is fired at more than 2100° F to lock in durability. Due to the artisan design and extreme heat, slight variances in sinks will occur.
To properly install and level your sink, please review the below how-to video and follow these steps:
- Place your Bradstreet II Workstation kitchen sink as desired for undermount installation.
- Find the provided level and place it in the bowl of your sink–do NOT place the level on the rim of the sink.
- Adjust the sink’s position until there is a very slight slope towards the drain; secure the position of the sink using the provided wedges or other spacing tools.
- Cut any excess plastic from the wedge.
- Shim and seal the sink as instructed in the BILT app.
See the diagram below for additional details:
If you have any questions or need further assistance don’t hesitate to contact our team of Sinkologists.