Adams 33″ Double Bowl All-In-One Farmhouse Sink and Canton Faucet Kit (Strainer & Disposal Drain)
At Sinkology, we understand purchasing a coordinating faucet for your copper sink can be a challenge. Faucets with a bronze finish vary so much making the buying process complicated. By partnering with Pfister our design teams have handpicked the perfect faucet style/finish to complement your copper sink. We feel the Pfister Rustic bronze is the perfect color and quality to pair with a Sinkology kitchen sink. Not only do our design kits include high-quality Rustic Bronze Pfister faucets, we have also included Sinkology accessories used for installation and maintaining your beautiful sink. The Adams double bowl farmhouse design kit includes a Pfister pull-down rustic bronze faucet, custom-made vinyl coated brown bottom grid, Copper CareIQ, two hand-finished drains, and a scrubber.
- Dimensions: 33" x 22" x 9"
- Bowl dimensions: 14.5" x 19" x 9"
- Second bowl dimensions: 14.5" x 19" x 9"
- Drain size: 3.5"
- Expertly crafted by hand with uncompromised workmanship
- Crafted from the finest pure, solid copper
- 16 Gauge, commercial grade copper, .063-.068 thickness
- Made to our exacting standards to be easy to install with beautiful results
- Hammered front apron wraps 2.5 inches on each side
- 36 inch minimum cabinet base recommended
- Includes (1) ISE disposal flange and (1) Kitchen basket strainer drain
- Includes matching soap dispenser
- 1, 2, 3 or 4 hole installation, with optional deck plate included
- Lifetime warranty
ON THE BLOG
Before and After: Rockwell Copper Double Basin Farmhouse Sink
Before the remodel, the kitchen had brown cabinets, outdated linoleum flooring, and a standard sink. Now, their kitchen is updated with the Rockwell copper farmhouse sink and totally their style.
How to Clean & Care for a Copper Sink
I have always had a thing for copper and admired copper sinks, but I never knew if a copper sink was really in the cards for me. After obsessing and drooling over copper sinks on Instagram I finally decided to reach out to Sinkology and inquire about one, and learn more about cleaning and caring for a copper sink.