Adams 33″ Double Bowl All-In-One Farmhouse Sink and Bridge Faucet Kit
Artistry, tradition, and functionality merge in this All-in-One kit from the team at Sinkology and Pfister. This kit features the double-bowl, solid copper Adams 33" farmhouse kitchen sink. This gorgeous sink has an exposed apron front that wraps 2.5" on each side and highlights the hand-hammered surface. The K2A-10 is handcrafted with premium 16-gauge solid pure copper with a rich, warm finish. This farmhouse sink has two equally sized bowls. In this kit, the K2A-10 is paired with Pfister’s popular Courant Bridge faucet in Rustic Bronze. The Courant is a classic two-handle faucet that features beautiful pleats and a charming design. The defining feature of the Courant is the traditional farmhouse-inspired bridge that connects the handles to the high-arc neck of the faucet. An optional side spray and side-to-side faucet are included. This kit is completed with an 11-gauge steel bottom grid in an Antique Copper finish, a basket strainer drain and InSinkErator-compatible disposal flange in Antique Copper, a Copper Care IQ kit, and a Sinkology scrubber. All of Sinkology’s products come backed with the Everyday Promise lifetime guarantee.
- Dimensions: 33" x 22" x 9"
- Bowl dimensions: 13" x 17" x 8.5"
- Second bowl dimensions: 13" x 17" x 8.5"
- Drain size: 3.5"
- The K2A-10-Courant Bridge All-in-One kit includes the Sinkology K2A-10 double bowl copper farmhouse sink (#K2A-1005ND), Pfister Courant Bridge faucet in Rustic Bronze, Sullivan Copper Kitchen Sink Bottom Grid (#SG005-18), Sinkology Basket Strainer Drain in Antique Copper (#TB35-01), Sinkology Disposal Flange in Antique Copper (#TD35-01), Copper Care IQ kit (#SARMOR-101) and Sinkology Breeze Non-Scratch Scrubber (#SSCRUB-101).
- Crafted from 16-gauge pure, solid copper by highly skilled artisans
- Features two equally sized bowls, each with a 3.5″ center drain
- Farmhouse-style installation with exposed, apron-wrap front that extends 2.5″ on each side
- Easy to clean and maintain with soap and warm water
- 36″ cabinets are recommended
- The Courant’s high-arc spout swivels 360° for added clearance and reach
- An optional side spray and deck plate are included with the Courant faucet, which has Pforever Seal technology and a never-leak guarantee
- The Courant’s Rustic Bronze finish complements the K2A-10’s Antique Copper material
- Heavy duty 11-gauge steel bottom grid in copper finish (#SG005-18) fits either side of sink
- Antique Copper basket strainer drain (#TB35-01) and InSinkErator-compatible disposal flange (#TD35-01) included in kit
- Non-Scratch Breeze scrubber is long-lasting and mildew-resistant; comes with a three-month no-odor warranty. Proudly made in the USA (#SSCRUB-101)
- All Sinkology products are backed by our Sinkology Everyday Promise lifetime guarantee, and Pfister products come with the Pfister Pforever warranty that covers finish and function for life
ON THE BLOG
Before and After: Rockwell Copper Double Basin Farmhouse Sink
Before the remodel, the kitchen had brown cabinets, outdated linoleum flooring, and a standard sink. Now, their kitchen is updated with the Rockwell copper farmhouse sink and totally their style.
Simplify your DIY with BILT
When you’re ready to take on your next DIY project use BILT. Explore their selection of our kitchen and bathroom sinks for installation help.
How to Clean & Care for a Copper Sink
I have always had a thing for copper and admired copper sinks, but I never knew if a copper sink was really in the cards for me. After obsessing and drooling over copper sinks on Instagram I finally decided to reach out to Sinkology and inquire about one, and learn more about cleaning and caring for a copper sink.