Adams All-In-One Farmhouse Sink and Ashfield Faucet Kit (Disposal Drain)
Sinkology and Pfister make purchasing a copper sink and high-quality faucet simple with our new kitchen and bathroom design kits. Sinkology and Pfister have carefully selected the perfect faucet style and finish to complement your copper sink. The Adams design kit includes a Pfister single handle pull-down faucet and soap dispenser finished in a luxurious rustic bronze. This design kit also includes, vinyl coated bottom grid, antique copper InSinkErator disposal drain, a Copper CareIQ kit, and scrubber. The Adams kitchen copper sink kit is also protected by Sinkology's Everyday Promise Lifetime Warranty.
- Dimensions: 33" x 22" x 9"
- Bowl dimensions: 30" x 19" x 9"
- Drain size: 3.5"
- Expertly handcrafted and hand-finished to make each copper sink a unique centerpiece
- Crafted from the finest pure, solid copper – 16-gauge, commercial grade copper, .063-.068 thickness
- Pforever seal on the faucet – features advanced ceramic disc valve technology with a never leak guarantee
- Meets NSF low lead standards
- Single metal lever handle, ADA compliant
- Pforever Warranty covers finish and function for life
- High-arc pull-down swivel spout
- Includes matching soap dispenser
- 75 in. braided nylon hose
- Extra 30-inch x 19-inch large capacity single bowl, helps make cleanup easy
- Made to exacting standards to be easy to install with beautiful results
- 36 inch minimum cabinet base recommended
- Hammered front apron wraps approx. 2.5” on each side
- Copper sinks will not turn green under typical indoor use
- Lifetime warranty
ON THE BLOG
The Adams: Designing with the Sink in Mind
The perfect Farmhouse kitchen. We’ve all dreamt about it, just admit it. Crisp and clean white cabinets, warm and soft pumpkin colored walls, while you’re making your morning cup of coffee in your favorite sweater on a perfect fall morning, and basking in the glory of your fabulous Sinkology Adams apron front sink. That’s everyone’s...
10 Creative Ways to Style Your Sinkology Sink and Impress Your Guests
Transform your Sinkology sink from functional to fabulous with these 10 creative styling tips! From a pop of color to unique faucets and industrial elements, impress your guests and elevate your space. Share your sink styling ideas with us on social media.
Short Ribs Bolognese
Sinkology is proud to present Emily Schuermann, our food-loving guest blogger who runs Food for a Year. Emily is here to share some recipes she has created exclusively for the Sinkology blog that reflect her view of a copper sink: simple, timeless, affordable, and beautifully rustic. Short Ribs Bolognese is such a classic comfort food that’s surprisingly easy to make...