Adams All-In-One Farmhouse Sink and Ashfield Faucet Kit (Disposal Drain)
Sinkology and Pfister make purchasing a copper sink and high-quality faucet simple with our new kitchen and bathroom design kits. Sinkology and Pfister have carefully selected the perfect faucet style and finish to complement your copper sink. The Adams design kit includes a Pfister single handle pull-down faucet and soap dispenser finished in a luxurious rustic bronze. This design kit also includes, vinyl coated bottom grid, antique copper InSinkErator disposal drain, a Copper CareIQ kit, and scrubber. The Adams kitchen copper sink kit is also protected by Sinkology's Everyday Promise Lifetime Warranty.
- Dimensions: 33" x 22" x 9"
- Bowl dimensions: 30" x 19" x 9"
- Drain size: 3.5"
- Expertly handcrafted and hand-finished to make each copper sink a unique centerpiece
- Crafted from the finest pure, solid copper – 16-gauge, commercial grade copper, .063-.068 thickness
- Pforever seal on the faucet – features advanced ceramic disc valve technology with a never leak guarantee
- Meets NSF low lead standards
- Single metal lever handle, ADA compliant
- Pforever Warranty covers finish and function for life
- High-arc pull-down swivel spout
- Includes matching soap dispenser
- 75 in. braided nylon hose
- Extra 30-inch x 19-inch large capacity single bowl, helps make cleanup easy
- Made to exacting standards to be easy to install with beautiful results
- 36 inch minimum cabinet base recommended
- Hammered front apron wraps approx. 2.5” on each side
- Copper sinks will not turn green under typical indoor use
- Lifetime warranty
ON THE BLOG
The Adams: Designing with the Sink in Mind
The perfect Farmhouse kitchen. We’ve all dreamt about it, just admit it. Crisp and clean white cabinets, warm and soft pumpkin colored walls, while you’re making your morning cup of coffee in your favorite sweater on a perfect fall morning, and basking in the glory of your fabulous Sinkology Adams apron front sink. That’s everyone’s...
Farmhouse Kitchen Sink Installation 101
A fireclay farmhouse kitchen sink takes a bit more expertise and elbow grease to install, especially when compared to DIY-friendly drop-in sinks. But we promise it’s worth the effort.