Angelico 25″ All-In-One 3-Hole Drop-In Sink and Canton Faucet Kit (Disposal Drain)
Sinkology and Pfister make designing your kitchen simple and affordable with All-in-One kitchen design kits. Our design teams have carefully selected the perfect faucet style/finish to complement your Sinkology copper sink. Pfister and Sinkology have selected the beautiful and durable Rustic Bronze finish that coordinates perfectly and performs flawlessly with our copper sinks. The Angelico drop-in kitchen sink combo features high-quality components designed to help you make your kitchen design functional and beautiful with ease. All-in-One Design kit includes a copper sink, Pfister pull-down faucet in rustic bronze, custom made a brown bottom grid, InSinkErator disposal drain, Copper CareIQ kit, and scrubber. Buy with confidence knowing all Sinkology and Pfister products are covered by a Lifetime Warranty.
- Dimensions: 25" x 22" x 8"
- Bowl dimensions: 21.75" x 16.25" x 8"
- Drain size: 3.5"
- Kit Includes: Angelico 25″ 3-hole Copper Kitchen Sink, Pfister Canton Rustic Bronze Faucet, custom-made antique brown bottom grid, InSinkErator disposal drain, Copper CareIQ kit, and scrubber
- Handmade from pure 17-gauge solid copper
- Meets NSF low-lead standards
- 75 in. braided nylon hose
- 1 or 3 hole installation with optional deck plate included
- Just like a pair of jeans, a leather jacket, or sturdy work boots, a copper sink will age and look better with time
- Lifetime Pforever warranty covers finish and function for life
- Protected by Sinkology’s Everyday Promise Lifetime Warranty
ON THE BLOG
How To Replace A Drop-In Kitchen Sink
Installing a new sink in your kitchen could seem like an intimidating task, but it can be quite simple. If you have the right tools and the right instructions, anyone can install a new drop-in sink. We recently had one of our Sinkology professional plumbers replace an old stainless steel sink with a copper drop-in...
Design to Inspire: Copper Sinks in the Kitchen
Sinkology is proud to present Kristan Allen, our design expert and guest blogger who runs the @FarmhouseRedefined Instagram. Kristan is here to share some design ideas and inspiration around designing your home around your copper sink. I’m always looking for quick ways to make an impact in my home…particularly in the kitchen, which is the room my...