Lange 25″ All-In-One Farmhouse Sink and Ashfield Faucet Kit (Strainer Drain)
Sinkology and Pfister make designing your space simple with our new kitchen design kits. Our design teams have carefully handpicked the perfect faucet style/finish and other accessories to complement your copper sink and take the guesswork out of interior design. The Lange 25" Farmhouse Copper Sink design kit includes a Pfister single handle, pull-down faucet finished in a beautiful rustic bronze, antique copper sink drain (TB35-01), and a free Copper Care IQ kit (SARMOR-101). We also protect all Sinkology products in this all-in-one kit with a lifetime warranty, and the faucet is also covered by Pfister Pforever warranty on finish and function for life.
- Dimensions: 25" x 22" x 9"
- Bowl dimensions: 22" x 19" x 9"
- Drain size: 3.5"
- Copper sink is handmade from pure 16-gauge solid copper
- Pforever seal – features advanced ceramic disc valve technology with a never leak guarantee
- Meets NSF low-lead standards
- Matching ISE disposal flange is available Model # TD35-01
- 75 in. braided nylon hose
- 1, 2, 3 or 4 hole installation, with optional deck plate included
- High-arc pull-down swivel spout
- Includes matching soap dispenser
- Sinkology sink and accessories are all protected by a lifetime warranty
- Lifetime Pforever warranty covers finish and function for life
ON THE BLOG
The Monet: Designing with the Sink in Mind
In the spirit of helping visualize the kitchen that is outlined in a 2017 Houzz study, Sinkology has pulled together some ideas and placed the Monet copper farmhouse sink at the center. Countertops, backsplashes, sinks, and faucets are the top 4 major features being replaced in kitchens in 2017.
How to Clean & Care for a Copper Sink
I have always had a thing for copper and admired copper sinks, but I never knew if a copper sink was really in the cards for me. After obsessing and drooling over copper sinks on Instagram I finally decided to reach out to Sinkology and inquire about one, and learn more about cleaning and caring for a copper sink.