Lange 33″ Double Bowl All-In-One Farmhouse Sink and Ashfield Faucet Kit
This All-in-One Kit was hand-selected by the team at Sinkology to make buying a full kitchen sink easier than ever. The Lange-Ashfield All-in-One kit features the Lange 32" Antique Copper sink and Pfister’s Ashfield faucet. The Lange is a farmhouse-style copper sink with a double-bowl layout and an exposed apron front that wraps 2.5" on each side. The Lange is handcrafted with premium 17-gauge solid pure copper with a rich, warm finish. Each bowl has a center drain, and this kit comes complete with a coordinating bottom grid, disposal flange, and basket strainer drain. Our team of Sinkologists hand-selected the farm-to-table inspired Ashfield faucet to complete this sink set. The Ashfield’s pump-like handles continue the farmhouse design, and the Rustic Bronze complements the copper color of the Lange sink. This All-in-One kit also includes a Copper Care IQ kit and Sinkology scrubber to make every day cleaning a breeze. All of Sinkology’s products come backed with the Everyday Promise lifetime guarantee that protects your products all day, every day, for life.
- Dimensions: 32" x 21.5" x 8"
- Bowl dimensions: 13" x 17" x 7.5"
- Second bowl dimensions: 13" x 17" x 7.5"
- Drain size: 3.5"
- The Lange-Ashley All-in-One kit includes the Sinkology Lange farmhouse sink in Antique Copper (#SEK308-33AC), Pfister Ashley faucet in Rustic Bronze, Sullivan Copper Kitchen Sink Bottom Grid (#SG005-18), Sinkology basket strainer drain in Antique Copper (#TB35-01), Sinkology Disposal Flange in Antique Copper (#TD35-01), Copper Care IQ kit (#SARMOR-101) and Sinkology Breeze Non-Scratch Scrubber (#SSCRUB-101).
- The Lange 32″ double-bowl farmhouse sink is handcrafted with premium 17-gauge pure solid copper
- Features two equally sized bowls, each with a 3.5″ center drain
- Farmhouse-style installation with exposed, apron-wrap front that extends 2.5″ on each side
- Sink comes equipped with sound-dampening pads on sides and bottom
- 36″ cabinets are recommended
- The Ashfield faucet comes with advanced ceramic disk valve technology and a never-leak guarantee
- Pull-down sprayer saves water and time with easy-change toggle button
- The high-arc neck makes it easy to fill pots and pans
- Heavy duty 11-gauge steel bottom grid in copper finish fits either side of Lange sink
- Antique Copper basket strainer drain (#TB35-01) and InSinkErator-compatible disposal flange (#TD35-01) included in the kit
- Non-Scratch Breeze scrubber is long-lasting and mildew-resistant; comes with a three-month no-odor warranty. Proudly made in the USA (#SSCRUB-101)
- All Sinkology products are backed by our Sinkology Everyday Promise lifetime guarantee, and Pfister products come with the Pfister Pforever warranty that covers finish and function for life
ON THE BLOG
The Lange Copper Sink and Farmhouse Style: Designing with the Sink in Mind
Many people confuse the farmhouse style with country. A classic farmhouse kitchen is similar to a country style in that they both evoke comfort and warmth. Imagine a crackling fire, the smell of stew on the hearth, and the warmth of the setting sun gleaming through the window. We've compiled a farmhouse design kit with our Lange copper sink at the heart of it.
Simplify your DIY with BILT
When you’re ready to take on your next DIY project use BILT. Explore their selection of our kitchen and bathroom sinks for installation help.
How to Clean & Care for a Copper Sink
I have always had a thing for copper and admired copper sinks, but I never knew if a copper sink was really in the cards for me. After obsessing and drooling over copper sinks on Instagram I finally decided to reach out to Sinkology and inquire about one, and learn more about cleaning and caring for a copper sink.