Lange 33″ Double Bowl All-In-One Farmhouse Sink and Bridge Faucet Kit
Sinkology partnered with the experts at Pfister to create All-in-One kits to make it simple to upgrade your kitchen sink with a single purchase. The Lange-Courant All-in-One kit features the Lange 32" Antique Copper sink. This oversized farmhouse sink features a double-bowl layout and an exposed apron front that wraps 2.5" on each side. The Lange is handcrafted with premium 17-gauge solid pure copper with a rich, warm finish. This farmhouse sink has two equally sized bowls with rear, offset drains to maximize usable surface space. Our team of Sinkologists hand-selected Pfister’s Courant Bridge faucet in Rustic Bronze to pair perfectly with the Lange sink. The Courant is a classic two-handle faucet that features beautiful pleats and a charming design. The defining feature of the Courant is the traditional farmhouse-inspired bridge that connects the handles to the high-arc neck of the faucet. An optional side spray and side-to-side faucet swivel enhance the faucet’s functionality. This kit is completed with an 11-gauge steel bottom grid in an Antique Copper finish, a basket strainer drain and InSinkErator-compatible disposal flange in Antique Copper, a Copper Care IQ kit, and a Sinkology scrubber. All of Sinkology’s products come backed with the Everyday Promise lifetime guarantee that protects your products all day, every day, for life.
- Dimensions: 32" x 21.5" x 8"
- Bowl dimensions: 13" x 17" x 7.5"
- Second bowl dimensions: 13" x 17" x 7.5"
- Drain size: 3.5"
- The Lange-Courant Bridge All-in-One kit includes the Sinkology Lange farmhouse sink in Antique Copper (#SEK308-33AC), Pfister Courant Bridge faucet in Rustic Bronze, Sullivan Copper Kitchen Sink Bottom Grid (#SG005-18), Sinkology basket strainer drain in Antique Copper (#TB35-01), Sinkology Disposal Flange in Antique Copper (#TD35-01), Copper Care IQ kit (#SARMOR-101) and Sinkology Breeze Non-Scratch Scrubber (#SSCRUB-101)
- The Lange 32″ double-bowl farmhouse sink is handcrafted with premium 17-gauge pure solid copper
- Features two equally sized bowls, each with a 3.5″ center drain
- Farmhouse-style installation with exposed, apron-wrap front that extends 2.5″ on each side
- Sink comes equipped with sound-dampening pads on sides and bottom
- 36″ cabinets are recommended
- The Courant’s high-arc spout swivels 360° for added clearance and reach
- An optional side spray and deck plate are included with the Courant faucet, which has Pforever Seal technology and a never-leak guarantee
- The Courant’s Rustic Bronze finish complements the Lange’s Antique Copper material
- Heavy duty 11-gauge steel bottom grid in copper finish fits either side of Lange sink
- Antique Copper basket strainer drain (#TB35-01) and InSinkErator-compatible disposal flange (#TD35-01) included in the kit
- Non-Scratch Breeze scrubber is long-lasting and mildew-resistant; comes with a three-month no-odor warranty. Proudly made in the USA (#SSCRUB-101)
- All Sinkology products are backed by our Sinkology Everyday Promise lifetime guarantee, and Pfister products come with the Pfister Pforever warranty that covers finish and function for life
ON THE BLOG
The Lange Copper Sink and Farmhouse Style: Designing with the Sink in Mind
Many people confuse the farmhouse style with country. A classic farmhouse kitchen is similar to a country style in that they both evoke comfort and warmth. Imagine a crackling fire, the smell of stew on the hearth, and the warmth of the setting sun gleaming through the window. We've compiled a farmhouse design kit with our Lange copper sink at the heart of it.
How to Clean & Care for a Copper Sink
I have always had a thing for copper and admired copper sinks, but I never knew if a copper sink was really in the cards for me. After obsessing and drooling over copper sinks on Instagram I finally decided to reach out to Sinkology and inquire about one, and learn more about cleaning and caring for a copper sink.