Monet All-In-One Farmhouse Sink and Canton Faucet Kit (Strainer Drain)
Sinkology and Pfister make designing your space simple with our new kitchen design kits. Our design teams have carefully handpicked the perfect faucet style/finish and other accessories to complement your copper sink and take the guesswork out of interior design. The Monet farmhouse apron front copper sink design kit includes a Pfister single handle, pull-down faucet in rustic bronze, a vinyl coated bottom grid, antique copper sink drain (TB35-01), and free Copper Armor kit (SARMOR-101). The included Pfister faucet inspires easy living and simple enjoyment. Offering 3 unique spray options, rinsing dishes and debris has never been easier. As with all Sinkology products, everything included is backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- Dimensions: 25" x 22" x 9"
- Bowl dimensions: 22" x 19" x 9"
- Drain size: 3.5"
- Kitchen design kit includes; farmhouse copper sink, Pfister bronze faucet, heavy duty bottom grid, strainer drain and copper care kit
- Designed to work with customers who will not be using a Garbage Disposal
- Handmade apron sink from Pure Solid 16 Gauge Copper
- High-arc spout for added clearance and reach
- Pull-down spray head, select from 3 water settings conveniently in the palm of your hand
- Includes decorative deck plate
- Compatible with 1 or 3-hole installation
- Sinkology sink and accessories are all protected by a Lifetime Warranty
ON THE BLOG
The Monet: Designing with the Sink in Mind
In the spirit of helping visualize the kitchen that is outlined in a 2017 Houzz study, Sinkology has pulled together some ideas and placed the Monet copper farmhouse sink at the center. Countertops, backsplashes, sinks, and faucets are the top 4 major features being replaced in kitchens in 2017.
Bold Elegance: The Timeless Allure of Matte Black Sinks
Discover the timeless allure of matte black sinks with Sinkology's Night Mode collection. These sinks not only make a bold design statement but also offer durability and easy maintenance. Embrace the matte black effect in your modern kitchen or bathroom and let your unique style shine.
Why is My Copper Sink Changing Color?
Unveil the captivating metamorphosis of copper sinks as they gracefully shift hues over time. Understand the reasons behind these color transformations and explore effective restoration techniques. Embrace the evolving allure of copper with Sinkology's insights, ensuring your sink retains its timeless elegance.